Something For You

"Come baby girl I am going easy on you." Says Raphael smirking.

"Easy on me?" I scoffed. We both have been training our fighting skills. I give it to him. He's good to good. He has been pinning me down to the floor. His ego has been growing by the second. All he does is show off.

"Are you getting fustrated." He says chuckling. "I mean you are a good fighter for a girl."

For a girl. Oh he did not just go there.
I ran towards him. He quickly moved out the way. I fell to the ground. Anger coursed through me. Light striked Raphael were he was standing laughing. He fell to the ground.

I tried to cover my laugh. I just wanted to hurt him so he can shut up. If I wanted to kill him I would.

He groaned on the floor. I got up from the floor and walked over to him. He groaned on the floor.

"Yeah I'm a good fighter for a girl right."I said.

"That hurts like a bitch." He says.

I hears clapping. I turn and see Seth sanding there fascinated.

"I have never seen a royal female use her power on somebody before." Says Seth walking closer towards me. "Especially a queen like yourself."

"I am glad you found it amusing." I said. I turn back and offer Raphael a hand. He gets up fast.

Seth looked between me and Raphael.

"Seth what are you doing." Aunt Gabby calls out. "Leave the two love birds to train because we need to get back to our training."

He nods.

"I sadly have to leave you alone your highness." Says Seth bowing and walking towards Aunt Gabby. Once we are gone I turn over to Raphael.

"I don't like that guy." Says Raphael.

"I do he's alway complimenting my beauty. He does it more than you."

"Do you want me to tell you that you are the most amazing woman in the world, how you make me drop to my knees and make me want to kiss your feet." Says Raphael.

I nodded grinning.

"Yeah I want you to tell me all those things."

Raphael looked down at me and smirk. "Why compliment if I can show you how beautiful you really are."

"I think I like where this is going." I said. Reaching up for him to kiss me. His lips softly kissed mine. Sparks flew like crazy. He hands rested in my lower back. Once we stopped I looked at him.

"You know that the war is like right around the conner?" He says. I nodded it was like literally in just a few days.

"Yes." I say.

"Promise me that you will stay by my side during the whole choas." He says. He wanted me by his side if I ran into trouble he would be there to help me. My felt like of it was swelling.

I nodded.

"I'll be there."

---------------------------------
Days passed it the war is tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day that the fate of the castle is revealed.

I have to admit to myself that I am scared. I am scared for what happens to my love ones. The people that I am suppose to represent. I am scared for Raphael.

We both have been getting really close. He makes me laugh and smile. He also makes me angry and fustrated at times. He makes me feel so many emotions at once. Its just incredible how one person can make someone go crazy. He makes me feel these new emotions that I have never had. It makes me feel so scared of these emotions. He making me feel alive. Everything he does makes me feel like the only girl in the world. The way he looks at me. The ways he touches me. The way he kisses me. He makes me feel beautiful. He does...he does.