Love Craft

I open my eyes. I could not remember how I got in my room. The only thing I remember is Raphael holding me.

"You are okay." I look over to where the voice came from. I see Raphael sitting on one of the chairs in the corner. Smoking a cigar.

Questions kept roaming around my head.

"What happened." I asked. I was almost hard to breath. With him being in the room with me.

"You passed out." He says.

"I think I'm fine now." I say. Wanting to be alone in my sorrow.

"No you are not." He said looking at me in my eyes. "I'm not either."

"Then I guess that's makes both of us." I say looking at my balcony window.

"I'm fucked up." He says walking closer to me. "I destroyed us."

I looked away. I didn't want to cry. I was getting tired of cry. Makes me more weak and pathetic

Even when everyone tells me I am a strong young woman I know I am not. I am a coward. I try to run away from the issue that me and Raphael have because I don't want to deal with more pain yet here I am.

"Stop." I whisper softly.

"Could not deal with the thought of doing the same mistake my father did." He says with tears falling down his eyes. "I could not live that."

I wish I knew what he was talking about.

"You were right." I say. "I am a weak mate."

He looks at me in disbelief.

"No you are not." He says. "You dealt with so much that I don't think I could have."

I look at him in the eyes for the first time. It felt warmth and a connection between us.

"That day that I rejected you." He says. "I felt lost, I felt the need to find you...make sure that you were okay and alive."

I think it was that day that I left as soon as possible. I remember I could not stand being there another second. Knowing he was being happy with another woman.

"It was as if you disappeared of the face of the earth." He says. "I was going crazy not knowing where you."

I stood there looking not him. This man was the man that I was supposed to be with the rest for my life. He still is that man that I am supposed to be with. Some people say it is easy to forgive but hard to forget. For me I find both of those things hard to do.

"I went go look for you thinking you were one of the servant girls." He said looking down. "I never thought you were a princess."

"Of course if you knew I was you were going to have accepted me wouldn't you." I said harshly. He wants the throne and nothing else.

He shook his head.

"Would have let you go." He says. "I was afraid."

What would the alpha of the warrior pack. The strongest out of all the packs be afraid of.

"What would you be afraid of?"

"Losing you." He said. "My father failed my mother by not protecting her from a pack rouges."

This was news. I didn't know what to really think about.

"She was not a warrior woman." He said. "Of course she probably would have still been alive today if she was."

Is that the reason he put the law that only the Warriors mate with the Warriors. This is all making sence.

"I knew ever since then I knew I didn't want to face the same thing my father did." He said. "Ever since I became Alpha I went looking throughout my whole pack looking for my mate but there was nothing."

Hearing his side made me all confused. I was in shock that he was telling me all of this.

"I mated with Madison our of fear of finding out that my true mate was not in my pack." He continued. "I didn't want to go through the same thing my father went through."

Looking at him. This man seemed to be broken. From what he faced in his childhood.

"Then you came along." He smiled. "A small, curious girl walking out of the elevator, I knew right away that you were my mate."

I remember that day like if it was yesterday. Walking through the elevator trying to explore the whole pack since my father was visiting each and every one of them.

"I felt the fear of losing you." He say in anger. "I have a lot of enemies and the thought of them killing you came to my mind it haunted me way before I met you."

He smoked more of the cigar. I shook my head.

"I had to find a way to get rid of you." He says. "I needed to find a way to hurt you so that you would never want to come near me or see me."

Oh yes the painful rejection. I have to tell him he did a perfectly good job at that.

"It seemed to work because I never saw you around after that." He said. "I tried to not look for you but ended up failing badly because in less than a month I have a few people looking for you."

He chuckled with no humor in it. It was kind of scary.

"None of them knew who were." He says. "It was as if you disappeared off the face of the earth but I guess that's what I was wishing for and I got wanted only to find out that I was going crazy not knowing where were you."

"Well years past only to find out that you were about to be crowned Queen of the Werewolves." He said shaking he head.

He started to walked towards me. I noticed how much taller he was compared to me. His eyes were ocean blue. So beautiful.

"I hurt you." He says coming closer to my face. "What a fool I was."

I felt tears sliding down my face.

"I am sure of something I am not letting you go again."

I felt his lips on mine.
---------------------------------
Give your opinion on Raphael.

Vote
Comment
Follow
-Dashlee