You Are Mine

"Is this your male?" Ask the warlock king amused.

"Yes he is, but I am very available." Says Valentina.

"So am i." Says Aunt Gabby. Wait she also finds him attractive.

He walks over to the both of them. "Werewolf women are very beautiful and exotic." He says to them. I looked at my mother. She was blushing furiously. My dad was staring daggers at him.

"Never thought such beauty existed until now." He says in amazement. The Warlock king turned to look at me.

"Parfait." He whispers look at me. I was no where near perfect.

"Je suis heureux que vous le pensez." I said to him. He look very shock that I understood what he said.

"Nice this lovely lady speaks french." He Says.

Raphael looked ready to kill him.

"I learned a little bit." I said.
I felt Raphael push me closer to his body. He was seriously going to be acting like this right now. All the guy was doing is complimenting me. Which is not bad.

"Ladies and Gentlemen The King of the Giants."

A tall man with long should length hair came walking in. He was tall very tall. He had a scare on he right eyebrow. His body tan. God bless those muscles.

"I cannot take the hotness." Says Valentina.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hello." I said to him.

"Hello." He said in a rough voice. He face stay very serious. He was not the person to play around with.

"Well why don't we all sit down while the staff serve us our food." I said. I sunk my nails into Raphael's hand. He was giving a deadly stare at the warlock king. He finally let me go. He went to sit down.

Once we were seated. Tension between Raphael and The Warlock king grew. The Giant king just sat next to Brandy. She kept looking at him in fascination.

"As you can see my beautiful queen." Said Seth drinking his glass of wine. "I want to join you in this war."

"Well you are free to do so." I said. "As well as you giant king. Which by the way I gave not gotten your name."

The Giant King look very serious. Not a name to mess with. Well unless that person is Brandy Kingsman. She kept poking him and looking at him with googly eyes. Could he be her mate?

"My name Zeus Qantas."

"Well nice to meet you." I said. He nodded.

"Can I know the reasons for y'all both joining?" I asked.

"The fallen killed my son." Said Zeus in anger.

"YOU HAD A SON!" Brandy stands up angrily up her chair.

Okay now Zeus seemed pissed.

"Yes I did."

"With who."

"My wife something that you a child should worry about."

"Oh fuck this. I am about to be in a couple Aphrodite and Raphael situation." Says throwing her food a plate to the ground. She picked up her chair and threw it.

"Princess tantrum." Mutters Valentina.

Brandy walked out of the room angrily. I did not expect that to happen. I am starting to think that rejection is a curse in our generation. I will have to talk to her later. .

"Well I thank both of you for joining us." I said in a smile. "The staff will have your rooms ready. When will your warriors be arriving?"

"Mine by tomorrow." Says Zues.