Yours Truly

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Aphrodite?" I hear Monica's voice.

I slowly opened my eyes. Monica stood there with a worried expression.

"How are you feeling." She asked.

I did not feel any pain at all. All i rememver was Raphael biting my neck.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Raphael marked you as his."

I reached to touch my mark.

"Don't touch it." She says.

"Why."

"You have to complete the mating process. If you touch it it's going to bring you a lot of pain. He is the only one that can."

"Happened to him." I ask.

I did not see him here nor any of my family members. Where could they be?

"He is currently locked in this room. He his going crazy without you. So i have to tell you what happened to him."

I nodded for her to continue.

"It seems that he was in a deep sleep that his why you could not feel his heart beat or him breath...due to the injury that he had in his stomach. The demon king made him into a half demon and half werewolf."

There had never been a hybrid demon and werewolf or not to her knowledge

"But how?"

"Well the demon king could have done it on purpose. He could have wanted him to turn Raphael to what he hates the most demons."

"I need to see him." I say getting up from the bed. "First get changed and showered."

I nodded.
-------------------

I wore a short silky gown. I don't know what possessed me to wear that.

Monica looked at me shock.

"You are seriously wearing that."

"I don't know why?" I say confused.

"Oh hell please don't tell me it's your heat already." She says. "Okay stay here I have to get everyone away from the room. Where they are hearing Raphael break thing."

Typical. Of course the whole family,counsel, and probably generals would be there. It is not everyday that they see a demon/werewolf hybrid.

Minutes passed by. Monica came walking back.

"Okay everybody left coast is clear. They will not be entering the room anytime soon."

She walked me towards the room. She pulled out a key and unlocked the room. I walked in. The room was dark yet I could still see. Raphael stood there. I slowly walked towards him.

He pulled me in by my waist. He nuzzles his face in my neck where my was is.

"Mine only mine. It has been hell being away from you." He says in his deep voice. Tears slid down my face. He looked at me worried.

"What happened...who hurt you...so god help me." He says in a deadly tone.

I shook my head.

"Raphael I thought I lost you. My life felt incomplete. I never thought I could feel so much pain. I realize that I don't want to be in a world where you are not present because I am completely and utterly in love with you."

He kisses me hard on my mouth. I wrap my hand arms around his neck. He picks me up. He pins me against the wall.

"I love you Aphrodite. Make sure you remember that." He says roughly. He kisses my mark. I could not help but moan. I felt my dress being lifted up.