Truth

"YOU!" I hear someone behind me call. I turn and come face to face to Madison.

I look at her in confusion. What the hell did I do know. I really don't need more things added to my plate.

"You took my mate away from me." She says pointing a finger at me. I noticed a few thing. One she was drunk. Second technically he was not her true mate. Third she better take her finger away from my face.

"You might be the queen but you are also a mate stealing whore!" She says. I before I knew I slapped her.

"I am the queen and you will treat me with respect." I said. "Guards take this filth to the dungeon."

I walked away and left the guard do the rest. It seems like I am a problem magnet. I don't look for trouble, trouble looks for me.

I walk to the military quarters.

"My Queen we were not expecting you to visit." Says the Delta. I look a see the royal army training.

"The Fallen have declared war." I say looking over to the training werewolves. "I need the army ready for what is coming."

"Of course." He says. "We will all be standing next to you."

I nod. "Thank you."

I will forever be grateful for having such loyal people by my side.

"I hope you don't mind me sticking around for a while." I ask.

"Of course not stay as long as you want." He says. "Can I be dismissed."

I nod.

I look at that werewolves. Some are training in hand and hand combat other in wolf from. Some are with guns and explosives.

I look around I noticed my mate. Fighting in a hand in hand combat with a warrior. The warrior looked pretty beat up. I noticed Raphael was without a shirt and only in loose long shorts. Sweat was rolling down his chest.

He was very well defined. He caught me staring at him. He sent me a wink. I rolled my eyes and walked away. My heart was beating fast.

If only it would be so easy to forgive him. I walk to my chambers changing into my workout clothes. I need to learn how to control my powers. I have tired before but it was useless. Nutella can somewhat control her levitation and Valentina has somewhat control of her fire power.

I walked outside my room. Only to come to face with Valentina.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Well if you must know I'm going to try to control my power."

"Again?" She ask. "You tried that last year and the year before that and the year before that year."

"I know but I can't give up." I say. "Want to join me?" I ask.

She shrugs and follows me anyway. We walked outside to the snow.

"Okay try to calm yourself." Says Valentina.

Felt all the worry in me go away. Once I have to get into my emotions. Sadness and anger coursed through me.

Thunder striked.

"Okay nevermind." Say Valentina. "Think of a happy time."

This is one of the reason I try to stay somewhat any from my emotions. Is because they consume me.

Happy time? Is she serious. There have been. No real happy time. Bellin just died, the Fallen have declared war on me and my people ,my mate rejected me and now wants me back, the fallen want me dead and she still say to think of a happy time.

I am infuriated, frustrated, annoyed, Sad. I have never get a break on anything. If it is not one thing it another.

The thunder struck louder. It is not fair. I try so hard. I really do but every seemed to be crashing down.

"You know what I will be right back." Say Valentina rushing inside the castle.

I look at my sky. It is dark. The snow started to fall down harder. The thunder was more constant.

I felt very vernable at this moment. This is what I was trying to avoid. I hate my self. I am the reason this castle can be normal. The children can't go outside. I ruin everything.

"Aphrodite." I hear the voice that I did not want to hear. It was Raphael.

I turned over to him. I looked at him with accusation in my eyes.

"Are you happy!" I yell. "This is what the hell I have become thanks to you!"

The thunder sounded louder.

"Are you happy that you ruined me is that what you wanted." I say crying. "I was ready to give everything up for you why did you do this to me you ruin me completely and you still expect me to forgive you!"

Tears went down my eyes. Finally laying the cards in the table. I everything that I ever felt he will see.

"Ever since the day you rejected me i asked my self my what the hell I did to deserve this." I said. "While you were being happy with another woman I was going through pain and you were not there for me!"

I was so mad. I wanted to kill something.

"I am wrapped up In all these foolish jewels." I say. "I have everything anyone wants and still I am not happy."

"I hate you" I say walking towards him. "I hate you so much and still I can not help but want you. "

I start to hit him. I punch him in the face. He falls backwards. I try to hit him but this time he grabs my fist in his hands. I start to fall to my knees.
The bends down to me. He wraps his arms around me. I cry. This is my one of my lowest points in my life.

"Even now I still can't help feeling like I am not good enough for you." I say crying on him. "I am hurting."

This felt like the time that Henry and Carly found me in this would lying on the ground and the snow and water fell. Everything around me started to spin. Before I knew it in blacked out.
---------------------
Finally updated. I want to have more Aphrodite and Raphael moments.

Do you think they should at least try in there relationship?

Vote
Comment
Follow
-Dashlee♡♡♡♡♡