Favorite Spot

I woke up only to find Raphael looking at my face.

"Please don't tell me you were looking at my ugly sleeping face for a long time." I say covering my face with my hands.

"Actually you don't have an ugly sleeping face. You know you droll a little."

I laughed and hit him softly. I got up from my bed and walked over to the balcony. I was shocked.

"Raphael come!" I said.

He walked over quickly. It was no longer snowing it had stopped. It was only windy and cold but not snowing. This is the first time in years I having seen the kingdom without it snowing. I screamed in happiness and jumped on him.

"What's the matter." He says confused.

"The snow is finally gone."

He laughed. I got off of him and ran to the shower and started to clean my face and teeth. I did my hair I let my wavy curls lose. Me and Raphael were going on a field trip. To my favorite spot whenever I was a kid.

I put on a little of foundation. I walked out side my bathroom and walked to the closet I pick a long black sleeve shirt with some skinny jeans and black long boots. Once I got changed Raphael looked more confused than every.

"What is going on?" He says.

"Me and you are going on a little field trip. Go get changed."
------------------------------

Once we both ready. We both walked down the hall. The staff that were working seemed shocked to see me and Raphael in the same room. Once we were outside the castle. It felt great that it was not snowing anymore. We walked to the gates of the castle.

"Open the gates!" I yelled at the soldiers.

They opened it slowly. We walked into the woods.

"Can you tell were we are going." Asks Raphael. He looked down at me with his eyebrow up.

"We are going to the best place in the world."

"A bar?" He says.

I hit him.

"No not a bar even though I could use a martini." I said.

"Okay since you kidnapped let's get to know each other more." He says.

I gasped in fake hurt.

"What...me a... kidnapper." My hand was on my heart. I was pretend to die on heart pain. Raphael grinned at me. "It's not kidnap it the suppose victim is very willing."

"Okay you are a bad actress." He says.

"No I don't think so." I said. "What is your favorite food?"

He thought for a minute.

"Hamburgers with fires."

"Oh yes I could use a hamburger right now." I said rubbing my belly. "With fries and Martinis."

"What about you." He asked.

"Hmm honestly give me spicy food."

"You like spicy food?" He says.

I nodded. He grimaced. I gasped then started to laugh. How can this big bad wolf not be able you take on spicy food.

"You little whimp." I tell him.

He stopped his tracks.

"I am not a whimp." He says.

"Oh but you are."

He let out a playful growl. He started to chase me around. I ran and yelp every once and a while. He was catching up to me.

I felt his arms wrap around my body. We both fell rolling on the ground. We stopped when I was on top of him. I leaned down to kiss him. Sparks were throughout my whole body. He got up with me stop on him. He put me down a gave me another kiss on the lips.