Love Nights

Everyone in the room looked at me in shock. I mean I would not blame them. Been queen for a day and just announced going to war with our mortal enemy. But it has to be done. If they will not listen the nice way then they will the hard way.

For years Vampires have been killing women and children just for sport. Nobody did anything about it just sat there watched the slaughtering happen not even my father which was the king did something. It has gotten really bad lately with what they have been doing so we have to fight back.

"My queen what you are saying is that men leave their mates leave their kids without knowing whether they will come back or not." Say Melvin.

"Would you rather an innocent child be slaughtered for fun?" I ask.

Melvin stays quiet.

"Look I know what I am doing but it seems to be our only solution right now." I say "But we have to work together to end this slaughtering against us when we have done nothing wrong."

One of the chiefs in the royal army stands up. He bow towards me.

"I support your decision my queen."

The rest of the people stand up as well along with him an bow towards me.

"We just have to make a good move on them that they will know that war is on." Say Valentina.

"Soon." I tell her.

--------------------------------------------------

"Can't believe these vampire want us all dead for no reason." Say Bellin looking at my newly done manicured hands. "Fucking assholes."

I have been sitting on the throne listening to Alphas talk about their lands all afternoon. People have been coming to me giving me gifts. Now I was here in the cold room with my council.

"I can't even let my wolf out because I am scared." Say Axel standing next to me.

"You are over reacting." Says Carly. "I doubt they will come anywhere near the kingdom."

I nod at her. They kingdom is highly secured with men that are trained to kill. The vampires can never get near this whole kingdom without being slaughtered in pieces.

"Carly have you told Aphrodite yet?" Says Bellin out of nowhere.

I look at Carly.

"Told me what?"

Carly looked very nervous.

"I don't want you to think that I won't have time for you Aphrodite but me and Henry are having a Baby."

I couldn't feel any happier for her. They have been together for centuries. They needed a little bun in the oven by now. I rose up and hugged her.

"I am so happy for you." I say sitting back down on the throne.

"You have been as close as I could to have a kid." Say Carly. "I didn't want you to feel left out once the baby is here."

"Of course not I am thrilled."

Never seen a small baby in a long time here. I would be nice to hold one or two.

"Bellin please have a baby." I say begging her.

She looks at me like if I have grown three heads.

"With who exactly."

"With Axel." I say.

I really want newborns all around the kingdom. I have always found them very adorable. I find babies very cute creatures. With their tiny bodies they are just like little puppies.

"No I like dick." Say Axel making a face in horror at the thought of sleeping with a women.

I roll my eyes. I see my mate coming into the court room with blood all over his body. I see him holding someone's head in his hands. I stared at him with out showing any emotion. He rolls the head towards me.

I hear my council gasp in shock and disgust.

"You wanted war." He says. "The war has just begun."

"What have you done?" I say deadly calmly.

"I went to one of vampires territories with ten on my men and killed a lot of vampire including the coven master." He says. "Now If you will excuse me my queen."

He says walking out of the royal court room. I balled my fist in anger. How dare he do something that reckless without my command. He could have gotten injured or killed. I look down at the head that he rolled towards me.

"Someone clean this mess up." I say getting up from my throne.

I walked out of the court room only to find Raphael shirtless with blood all over his chest.

"What are you thinking making that bold move without my permission." I say in anger.

He look at me intensively.

"What does it matter the war has started anyway."

"We need to plan things out not just do it blindly." I say.

Now we don't know what to expect because of Raphael's anger and hate towards me.

"Honey." I hear someone behind. I look behind me and see Madison his fiancé covered in blood as well. Of course he would go with her. They are a warrior couple. "My queen." She says bowing towards me.

Ignored her.

"What you have done is unacceptable." I say to Raphael. I walked away in hurry. I could not bare being in room with Madison the mate stealer.

I wonder if he would have decided to be my mate would have already been pregnant by now. Maybe we would already have kids running around the kingdom. Ruled the world together. But that is to much to ask.

I felt tears pricking my eyes. I hate who I am. I hate having these emotions. I keep crying and never stop.

Why do I care for him. After all he has done to me I still care. After all the hurt and pain he has caused I still care.

"Aphrodite why are you crying." I hear my mother's soft voice.

I walked towards to my personal garden. The snow kept falling. I sat the bench. Wiping the tear from my face.

"What wrong have I caused to deserve such pain." I ask.

"Honey what are you talking about?" Says my mother hugging me.

"Mom why did he reject me?"

That question had been haunting me for years.

"Honey he is an idiot." She says kissing my forehead. "You are beautiful person and soul."

"I just don't want to feel this pain anymore for him and having him here in the castle with another woman is just like I'm being stabbed in the heart."

"Who is he." Asks my mother.

I have never told my mother who Raphael was.

"His name is Raphael he the Alpha from the warrior pack."
----------------------

Vote
Comment
Follow