Violent Delights

His mouth came close to my neck. I felt like my body was betraying me. I could not believe how I could love that is hands are on my thighs. The sensation going through my body is incredible.

His hands reached up to the collar of my dress. He ripped it open. I breast came out.

"Wait stop." I said in shock. How could I let lust take over my body. I covered my breats with my hands.

Raphael looked angry.

"You dare cover yourself." He says. His eyes were red with anger. Not surprised.

"Hold on wolfly." I said getting put of the bed. I cover my breast with my hands. "Look it's not that I do not want to."

I did not know how to explain to it. My grandmother told me the a person's virginity is something that should be sacred. It is something that one will never get back. I guess ever since than I want to lose my virginity whenever everything is perfect. Yet this is nothing but perfect. I do not want him to just bang me. I want him to make love to me.

"It Is just that right now is not the right time for me." I said running out of his room. I just cannot find myself be with him that way just yet.

"What are you doing?"

I yelped. I was Brandy right by her bedroom door. She looked like she just woke up.

"What do you mean." I asked.

"Well you looked like you just ran a mile plus your dress is ripped." She says.

What can I say to get out of this situation.

"Well...what had happened was that...my dress got ripped beeecause of a decoration."

She totally knew I was lying to her.

"You know that if you tell that to someone they are going to know that you are bullshiting them." She says crossing her arms. "You were with Raphael weren't you?"

Okay I will give her that. It is pretty obvious that I was him. I could feel like my cheeks were on fire. I am surprised that I have not melted off my skin.

"Well anyways I had this dream memory that I cannot seem to get out of my mind and want you to come with me."

"Where?"

"Well to the underground tunnels."

The underground tunnels. That is the most scariest part of the castle. It is like dark. Plus people could get lost down there. Not somewhere I want to be at this moment.

"Why."

"I will tell you when we are down there. Plus you have to change clothing. Unless you want people to look at your chicken breast and we have to bring the fireball with us since we need her to light up the place."

I rolled my eyes. It was a funny name though that Brandy calls Valentina.

"You know she hates that name."

"You are what you eat."

How does that even... I am just going to leave it alone.
-----------------------------

"Why the hell did you two bring me ghost hunting at the middle of the night."

"We are not ghost hunting we are just looking for a book that I had found here a long time ago." Says Brandy.

Valentina had her whole body on fire like literally on fire. It was kind of funny.

"A book." Valentina seemed annoyed.

"Yes I have a strange feeling about this book. If I do not find it now it will be bothering my mind."

"It seems like nobody has been here in years." I said. The tunnels were long and dark. There were right and left turns every where. They were built to hide treasures and to confuse people.

"Yeah how do you know where we are going." Asked Valentina.

"Remember when I got lost and I got back a week later."

We both looked at each other and nodded. Back we were little Brandy got lost from the castle for a week. Nobody could find her. Mom thought she was lost in the woods while dad thought she was taken by the enemies. They sent soldiers to go look for her. Nobody could find her. Until she came back a week later. Dirty and barefoot. She look scared as hell. Brandy never spoke where she was or what happened.

"Well during that time I was lost in the underground tunnels. When I was here i came across this room that contained this book. Yet could not open unless three royals were with me."

"How do you know where we are going?"

"Everything seems very fimiliar." Says Brandy touching the walls walking down.

We walk for over thirty minutes. Until we can face to face with a door.

"I will open it." I said walking up to it.

"I am scared zombies are going to pop out." Said Valentina.

"Zombies are in another realm stupid." Says Brandy shaking her head.

The zombies destroy the Phanbi realm. Poor people had to die due to picking that was not suppose to be picked up and eating it.

I opened the door. Came face to a book laying in the ground. In the middle of an inner circle. The was a black outer circle. All of us three sat on our knees.

"What should we do." Asked Valentina.

Brandy answered her but I was to busy looking at the book. I reached out to touch it. Almost as if it was calling my name. The booked opened. That made me jump up.

The book started to write by itself.

The demon's queen will rule but not without sacrificing the one's she loves the most. Violent delights tend to have violent ends.

Bellin told me that in my dream did not know it had meaning until now. She was trying to warn me.

"You are the queen." Says Brandy. "What could it mean by the whole Demon's queen."

Jasper is the most powerful demon out there. I lost someone that I loved. I am the queen. I am the ruler of the werewolf world. It is all making sense to me now. My fate has been sealed.

The war is lost even before it ever began.
-----------------
New chapter

Vote

Comment

Follow.

-Dashlee❤❤