He's with me

"Come Aphrodite maybe it could mean something else." Says Brandy trying to make me feel better.

How can it mean something else. I am the the queen. Jasper is the demon a powerful one at that. Does that mean that something will happen to Raphael.

"Don't worry." I hear Valentina say.
----------------------

The rest my day was planning the attack on the fallen along with the Seth and Zeus. Their people had to be put comfortable in the castle. It was a very busy day.

At the end of the day I sat alone in my rooms balcony while everyone else was partying. I could not get the thought of something happening to Raphael and the whole entire kingdom. The thought of me being responsible for their death is to much. Yet I cannot just sit here and give up. I have to try and defeat the fallen or... go down trying.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Whose is it?" I ask

"It's me Raphael."

My heart went up.

"Come in."

Not bothering to move. I felt his heavy footstep walk towards me. He brought a chair and sat next to me. I smiled softly at him. His eyes are so beautiful. If I stare at in could stare at them all day I would pretty sure I will probably get lost in them.

"Hi." I tell him.

"What haa been bothering you all day." He ask.

How does he know that something has been bothering me?

"W-what are you talking about?"

I do not want to tell him what the ugly book of wonders said to me the moment I touch it. As if I was not more worried,nervous, stressed and fustrated all at the same time.

"You body movements. The ways you act and your eyes." He says.

I cannot deny my attraction towards him. I cannot keep lying to myself. I have to try in this broken relationship like he is.

"After the incident that happened in your room. Brandy caught me in the middle of the hall. She told me that something has been bothering her and she needed to go to the under ground tunnels to calm her mind. So we went along with Valentina. Apparently we were looking for a mysterious book. Once we found it. I...felt like the book was calling me. So I touch it. Once I did that the book opened. It wrote... The demon's queen will rule but not without sacrificing the one's she loves the most. Violent delights tend to have violent ends."

I knew it word by word it was been replaying in my head all day. Raphael kept quiet.

"So you are worried that the demon king is going to make you his queen." Fire flashed through his eyes. He he gave me a bitter laugh. I looked down. He got on his knees. "Look at me my tiny queen...it is kind of insulting that you think that he will take you away from me. Not even you can keep me away from you. What makes you think that he can." He smirked at me.

I could not help but smile a little. He reach up and gave me a small kiss on the lips. He stood up.

"I am going to my room now."

"Stay." I said. I did not want him to leave me. Not tonight. He look shocked.

"Are you sure about that."

I nodded. He smiled in happiness. He pick me up from the chair and spun me around. I wrapped my both of my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. I laughed as he spun me. He stopped and started to lead me to the bed. Once he layed me down.

"I have to go to my room to get my stuff."

I nodded at him. He left quickly. I got up from the bed and into the shower. I grabbed all my undergarments and my sleeping shorts and t-shirt. I turned on my shower. Once I was done I walked out only to see Raphael already there waiting for me on my bed. I walked over to him shyly. I got in the beds with him. His arms wrapped around my body and he pushed me closer to him. It felt so comfortable. Especially when it was cold since he is hot in both ways. I laid there against him.

"Raphael."

"Yes."

"Tell me about your mother."

It was silent for awhile. Maybe I should have not asked this question.

"She was very beautiful. She had black long hair. She was taller than most females in the pack. She was very independent and fierce when it came to the pack or disobedience in the pack. I remember how she always protected me against anyone she did not know or trust."

His mother sounds like a great women.

"She sounds very nice." I said yawning as the sleep was getting to me.

"Go to sleep tiny." He said kissing my forehead.
------------------------------

Raphael stood over me.

"Come on Aphrodite get out of here." He yells. I looked around me the me. There were people dying left and right. I noticed Brandy on the ground struggling to get a hellhound off of her.

She looked over at me.

"RUN!" She yelled. The hellhound bit into her neck. She screamed in pain.

"Aphrodite! Look at me at me tiny." Says Raphael worried. I looked at him. Tears were sliding down my face. My sister just died. Everyone is dying.

"AHH!" I looked over and saw three demon surrounding Valentina. She was on fire. Trying to get the demons away. They did not seemed you care of the threat she was going them. She looked bloodied and weak.

"Fire does not kill us." Says one of the demon as they sliced her throat. She fell to the ground.

"What's happening." I said in shaking. Everything seemed to be falling apart all around me.

"Look Aphrodite you need to go to the Castle. It's the only place that is safe right now." He says.

"Raphael I am not going to leave you."

"It to dangerous for..."

He seemed to stop.

"Raphael?" I asked.

Blooded started to come out of his mouth. The Demon Jasper appeared behind him. His claws were dug deep in his lower back. He grinned evilly. Raphael fell to the he ground. No not him. Raphael no.

"Now are you ready to be my queen." Says Japser.
--------------------
"No!Raphael No!" I felt someone shaking me. He can't die.

"Come on tiny wake." Says some worried.

I opened my eyes. Only to see Raphael over me. I hugged him tightly. He's okay. He's okay. He's with me.

----------------
New chapter

War is coming.

Vote

Comment

Follow.

-Dashlee