Off with her head

I pushed him away. I looked at him.

"If the reason that you rejected me was because go your fear of losing me then you must be terrified now." I say.
"People want me dead, The Fallen want my head and if I lose this war that means It could be end of everything."

I don't understand what make this so different for him now. I feel like If I was a common girl that it would have been easier us to be together but that's not case.

"Don't say things like that." He growled.

I shook my head.

"You just don't get it I am in more danger than I have ever been before yet now you want to try an start over again."

He look at me stroking my face.

"That's the reason I am here is because won't let them touch you I'll be dammed if anything happens to you." He walked closer. "Or will trying to protect you."

My heart fluttered.

"Raphael I am glad that your are trying to start over but I am going to be straight up with you it is going to be hard to try to get me to start over with you but for now let's just be acquaintances." I tell him.

"Of course I will be glad" He says smiling with joy.

"That does not mean we are friends." I say to him.

I hear a knock on the door. We both turn our heads.

"Come in."I yell but still looking at Raphael.

"Aphrodite-" She paused whenever she saw me and Raphael having a stare off. "I am glad to see that you are okay and I'll be leaving."

With that she wasted no time leaving.

"I need to go and check in how things are going." I say walking away.

"I will join you." He said.

"Ok." I say giving. "Just give me a hour to get ready." I tell him.

He nods and walks out. Once the door closes. I sit on my bed. My heart felt as if it is pounding a thousand times a second. Everything is going out of control.

At least Raphael realizes that he dud mess up. Hopefully he is not playing with me. I not just going to forgive right away. I just need to see how we get along.

I needed to shower and get clean up. To at least relax.
--------------------------
I walked down the hall of the castle. I needed to make arrangements to see how we are going to attack these assholes.

I look over and see Raphael talking to my father. What in the world are they talking about? Never did I think my dad would say a word to him ever since he found out that Raphael was the one that rejected me.

"What's going on here." I ask walking towards then.

My dad looks at me.

"The Fallen have taken a over a small little village of werewolf children. The parents are in anger and want you to attack." He says.

I can't believe this. I thought that battle was only happening in a month or two. Why are they doing this?

"What village." I demand.

"The sapphire village." Say Raphael.
"Perpare the horses." I say.

I need to see what they did. I can't keep hiding in this castle.

"No it is to dangerous." Says Raphael growled.

"You will do as I say." I say to him sternly.

He glares at me but did what I said anyway. Once he was gone I turned to my father.

"How many more innocent beings they need to slaughter for no reason." I say.

He sighs. "Unfortunately this is the ugly part of being ruler but I know you can get us through this."

I nodded. Raphael walked back in the room.

"The horses are ready." He says.

That was fast. Maybe he should be my personal servant.

"I will see you later dad."

I walk out with Raphael behind me.
Some hope was in me that there was at least someone alive there. There was a need in me to find out.

"I do not understand why you need to go it is not safe." He says.

"Raphael at times these nothing is ever truly safe."

The castle door was opened for me. We walk outside. Snow was falling slowly outside. A few guards were outside waiting for me in horses. I saw my horse Debby. She is a beautiful white horse really fast aswell.

Raphael puts his hands on my waist to pick me up to put me up on the horse. I grinned at him. He did nothing but nod. I know how displeasured he must be but I call the shots here.

Once he got on his horse. We started to ride. It took us about one hour to get there.

Once we get their everything in the whole village was burned. Raphael came to get me off the horse. I walk around. Blood was on the snow. I noticed little body on the snow. It was a baby that was dead. Tears came to my eyes.

These children had nothing to do with this yet they pad the price. All of them were slaughtered.

"The Queen is finally here." I hear a demonic voice coming from the woods. I gasped Raphael came in front of me. Pushing me behind me. The guards came surrounding me.

More Fallen soldiers started to come out the woods. They were terrifying blood was scattered all over their hands dripping from their claws. They had dark red eyes almost looked black.

"Our master will be very pleased to have the queen's head sitting on a stick for the whole world to see." He giving me a sinister smile.

"Over my dead body." Growled Raphael his voice me made shiver in fear.

They both stared at eachother. Raphael claws started to grow. I do not know how but everybody started to fight with eachother. I noticed Raphael rip the throat out the fallen soldier that threatened me. Raphael turned into something more animalistic. Another fallen soldier came charging at Raphael. Something grabbed me by the hair throwing me on the snow. The wind started to pickup because of the fear I was feeling. The Fallen soldier that had thrown me came to me grabbing my neck and lifting me off the ground. I could not breath. My lungs felt as if they were burning. I kept trying to get his hands off of my neck.

"You will die."The fallen said in his demonic voice.

Before I knew it the Fallen soldier was being thrown across the snow. I see the Raphael is in his full Lycan form. He walk slowly toward the fallen solider. Deadly slow. Raphael started to tear the guy apart.

I grabbed my neck. Raphael started to walk towards me. I was shaking in fear. Power rolled off of him. This was his true alpha side.

He stood in front of me. He grabbed my wrist and lifted me up roughly.

"Your MINE!"
-----------------------
Finally got time to update!

Vote
Comment
Follow
-Dashlee