I'm Okay

I look at mother's face. Her face is blank once I told her that Raphael rejected me. She looks down at me in sympathy and pity. I hate that about people that the look at me the way she is looking at me. As if I need sympathy and pity In my life. Is that going to fix my broken soul? I don't think so.

"Don't look at me like that." I tell her turning away from her.

"Do you want to talk about it." Says my mother.

"No I don't need to talk about this mom not." I say to her.

I have already talked, cried, and suffered for years yet I am still suffering and whining about how much the pain is. I start to walk towards my chamber but my mother follows. Once I get to the door my mother grabs my hand.

"I know you have gone through hard times but you are a strong person even if you don't realize it." She says.

I nod my head and go into my chambers. I look at my well done bed. I feel my body start to tried. I take the crown off and put it in my closet where it belongs. I go to my bed and lay down there for a long time until I felt the darkness taking over my entire body.

*Dream*

I feel the sun on my skin something that I have not felt in a long time. I look at my surrounding. I see that I am in the middle of a beautiful meadow . Pink and Purple flowers everywhere.

"Mommy!" I hear a kid voice yell from a distance.

I turn to my right and see a little girl that looked some- what like me.

"What?" I say confused as ever.

"Daddy won't let me have any candy until I have some lunch."

The little girl says hugging onto my knee and her eye filling with tears. Who is this little girl? And why is she calling me mom.

"Where is your daddy?" I ask bending down to get to her height.

"I am right here honey." I turn around and see Raphael coming out of the wood and into the medow where me and the little girl were at.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

He looks at me crazy.

"Last night you and our daughter wanted to out on a picnic." He says.

I look down at the little girl. Our daughter?

"This is not real." I say to myself.

"Babe you are acting weird." He says.

"No why does my mind want to play tricks on me like that." I say looking down at the younger and smaller version of me. I look back at Raphael.

"No this is to good to be real." I say. "You don't love me."

Raphael moved closer to me. "What the hell are you talking about."

"Language daddy." I her the little girl.

"I am going to wake up and know that this dream that I am having right now will never happen because you are in love with another women that is not me it will never be me because you rejected me." I tell the dream Raphael.

He looked at me in shock.

"I have always loved you and still do no one change the way I feel for you." He says.

"You do?" I say.

He chuckles and nods.

"Aphrodite wake up!" I hear the little girl say.
-------------------------------

"Aphrodite are you okay." I hear someone at my door.

I look around just to see that I am no longer in th meadow with Raphael and the little girl. I felt my heart l drop a little knowing it was not real.

"Aphrodite!"

"Who is it." I say.

"It's me Bellin." She says.

"Come in."

I see the door open up and Bellin walks in with a dress in her hands.

"This just came it from Paris." She lays the dress on my bed. It was red and black. Very beautiful and elegant.

"It's so beautiful." I tell her.

She smiles proudly.

" I have been told I have a great sense of fashion." She says laughing.

I smile.

"So how you dealing with have that bastard here." Bellin ask.

I shrug. "I guess I can't stand it seeing him with someone else what about you Bellin?"

She looks down sadly.

"Bad did you know my mate tried to kiss me at the ball."

My eyes pop out of my skull. This is time for juicy gossip.

"I slapped him and told him that I wanted nothing to do with him the same say he told me whenever he rejected me."

I start to laugh.

"He should have seen it coming." I say.

"It's snowing pretty hard outside right now." she says looking outside my balcony's window.

I sigh out loud looking down at my fingers.

"It as hard as i try i can't make it stop snowing." I say "I think i might have cursed the kingdom."

Bellin shakes her head. "You have not cursed anything."

"Did you know there is a ball today?" She says.

"What?" i say with shocked shown on my face.

I was not informed of this ball.

"What did you think the dress was for?" She says.

I just thought that it was another dress she just wanted to add to my collection.

"Who organized this ball?" I ask her.

"Your mother remember last week she told us whenever we were having some tea."

I guess i was not paying attention. Whenever my mother was talking about it.

"So the mean the whole glam crew is coming?" I ask.

She nod.

"And they should be here around in any minute now." She says looking at her watch.

Bursting threw the door comes in Axel with the whole make up crew.

"Alright everybody we have very time so lets get Aphrodite ready." He says to his make up crew clapping his hands. "Get up you lazy bum." Axel tells me.

-------------------------------------

I sit on the throne while everybody is talking and laughing. My sisters seem to be have the most fun out all of the guest. They all were dancing and swinging their hips the music. All my sister are very different from each other. They all have very different personalities.

Valentina is the second eldest oldest. She is what you call the party girl. She is the one that my mother keeps getting on to because she needs to act like a princess not a party animal.

Nutella is the fourth oldest is more of a shy person. She has always been self conscious of her body because she is a little bigger than the rest of us and thinks she ugly and worthless. Which I strongly disagree. She is very beautiful, funny, and crazy (once you get to know her of course). I feel like you should not bring yourself down and love yourself. Not bring yourself down.

"Queen Aphrodite?" I hear someone break me away from my thoughts.

I look at the person to that has called my name. Only to see the woman made my mate reject me. Always problem for the cause of pain through out the years.

Madison.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate how high school takes up a lot of my time from wattpad.

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dashlee