Grand Piano

I walked to the throne room. I sat there waiting for any news of the battle that my warriors were sent to. I got anxiously. What if something happened to Raphael. He could have gotten hurt. Hours have passed and none of them have came back.

I see Axel, Henry,Carly, Valentina,My father And mother walked in the throne room. They all look at me curious.

"What." I ask them.

"Why are you here all alone?" Ask Carly crossing her arms.

"I am waiting on some news."

"Is that why the wind is blowing hard?" Ask Axel.

"Watch her start a tornado." Says Valentina. Axel and her start to laugh.

"I sent some warriors to kill some fallen warriors and I am just really nervous if everything went just as planned." I said.

"You did what!" Says Henry and my Father at the same time.

"I did what I had to do."

"Killing them what is that going to do?" Says my father.

"Less fallen warriors to kill on the day of the war." I say giving him a tight smile.

"Is Raphael with them?" Ask my mother.

I look down. She knows that is the reason that I am anxious. I can not stand the thought of something happening to him. Which is funny because I should not care about anything that happens to him .Yet I can not help the feeling of care for him. I am guessing it has something to do with the mate bond.

"Yes Raphael went as well." I say.

"Awe she worrying about him." Says Valentina. I give her an annoyed look.
"You and Raphael should just start to fuck." Says Axel. I choked on my own the saliva. Henry and my dad came rushing towards me.

"Bring some water." Yells my dad while Henry patted my back.

"Wait did I say that out loud?" Says Axel ask.

"Yes you did." Says Valentina laughing holding her stomach.

"Valentina your sister is choking." My mother tells her scolding at both her and Axel.

I started to get some breathe into my lungs. I can not believe Axel said that out loud. I never really thought of having intercourse with anybody not even Raphael. I mean sure I had dreams about having children with him. Never thought that required us to actually do that. I guess I am very much of a virgin in that matter.

"My sister is the original virgin queen Axel you can not be saying things like that because she might actually start thinking about sex." Says Valentina to Axel. Sometimes I feel like having the element of fire is not her only gift but also reading minds. Both my mother and father look at Valentina in shock.

"You are a virgin to so why are you talking." Says Axel to her.

They are both talking as if I am not there. Put these two together in a room they wil talk about the most inappropriate and weird things anyone has ever heard. I shook my head I am so close to kicking these two out of the throne room so they can have this conversation elsewhere.

"Yes I am a virgin just like my sister but that does not mean I am a saint." Say Valentina winking at Axel.

Everybody in the room is looking at these two in shock. Except Carly and Henry they are just laugh their butts off with these two.

"Enough stop talking about virgins please." I tell them. I soon as I said that Raphael came walking in in the throne room with blood all over him. He looked like a killer.