School

A/N: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters. I am just a huge fan writing an innocent fanfic.

Year two went by just as quickly as year one did. I was just as surprised as Draco when Voldemort didn't choose me to be the Heir of Slytherin. Thankfully, I wasn't around with Draco when Potter and Weasley decided to use Polyjuice Potion and try to get information. Draco can be really stupid sometimes, thinking either Crabbe or Goyle can read.

Year three was as dull and boring as mudblood Granger talking in class. This was the one year when there was a reasonable teacher for Defense Against the Dark Arts (DADA). Unfortunately, Professor Lupin didn't stay long do to his curse of werewolf. Anyway, that year was like pumpkin juice to me. Nothing exciting at all but worth a part of your life.

Forth year was the Triwizard Tournament. Again, Potter just had to have all the fame in the world by somehow putting his name in that cup. Seriously, I am probably the only one smart enough to get a seventh year to put my name in for me but no! Of course that damn cup didn't choose me. It chose Potter. Everyone and everything only cares about Potter, because he's "the boy who lives."

I guess you can say that fourth year went well. Receiving a beautiful necklace from Draco for my birthday was definitely spectacular. We have had an steady beginning relationship this year and I am really beginning to like him. Watching Potter almost die numerous times was also fun, but every time I got disappointed with his luck and he survives.

Near the end of the year, I opened a letter from my mother saying I needed to come home. I was disappointed about missing the last challenge but what mom says goes. When I arrived at Malfoy Manor, I was told that I wouldn't be safe at Hogwarts for the night. I was instantly excited for skipping school until I realized I wouldn't be able to see Draco. Disappointed, I went to my room and read. I was terrified. I read school books in my precious free time. I WAS BECOMING A NERD!!! LIKE GRANGER!!!! I was disgusted and went to bed.

That night, I had a dream that I was in a graveyard. The headstone nearest to me was very familiar. I visited it once when I was young. It was my grandfathers. I turned my direction to what just happened. Two boys just appeared holding a shiny object. "NO WAY NO WAY!!!" I thought in my dreamy head, "IT HAS SHINY BLUE ON IT TOO!!!!" I obviously lose my cool when I am dreaming. As I took a look at this amazing item, I also looked at the boys holding it. YAY CEDRIC WON! But who is that with him? Harry Potter? They shared the glory? Well isn't that new for Potter? I couldn't wait to tell Draco. "Wait?", my voices told me again, "If they came together, wouldn't it have been easier to just touch each other than try to touch the cup at the same time? Because isn't it impossible to touch the same exact thing at the same exact time?" I babbled inside my head for awhile before I realised I didn't really care.

I turned my attention to this little door thing where a mouse-like guy was carrying a baby. The baby...thing... shot the only partially hot guy here and I am not talking about Potter or a gun. The killing curse. Bye bye Cedric. Sorry you only won for 30 seconds. Mr. Mouse Guy threw some sort of curse at Potter and he was immediately throw into the grasp of my grandfathers grim-looking headstone. Then he dumped the baby dude in the cauldron. Full of boiling water. Yea its sad and creepy. Then he took Potters blood and I smiled at his pain (am I emo now?). Mr. Mouse cut of his own hand with a sharp..... and shiny..... knife. He said some word and POOF! I see my daddy! Due to "Wormtail's" loyalty, he easily gave Mr. Mouse a silver and SHINY hand. Of course Dad gives him a hand but he can't even get me the new broom i wanted. But I guess that would be difficult due to the fact that he has been in the back of someones head, possessing a little ginger, and plotting this all while just to get a soul. I'll be having a chat with him when he gets home. This is unacceptable...

So then my Dad dueled Potter. He somehow survives again and has all these ghosts of dead people temporarily blind my father! I mean WHAT IS THIS?!?! He got to the shiny trophy and took my mental advice of just touching Cedric before disappearing with him back to Hogwarts. I immediately woke up after this long, vivid, and utterly cheesy dream.