A Lot to Think About

A/N: Sorry I havn't written in a while. The only reason I'm writing now is to pass the time while I'm waiting for POTTERMORE!!!!! Enjoy!

Sarah's POV:

I still had yet to decide on what to do for the future. Good or bad guy?

O.W.L.s were this week and I already had enough stuff on my mind.

On Monday, I had Charms. I felt confident that I didn't mess up those, so that cheered me up as much as I could. Tuesday was Transfiguration. That class was tough this year, but I was expecting a A. Wouldn't matter anyways. I'm the Dark Lords daughter, basically born into a Death Eater position. Wednesday was Herbology. Once again, not so confident. The only people that really cared about that class were Longbottom and nerds like Granger. In Slytherin, Herbology is a joke.

Thursday was DADA. Dumbledore's Army might have helped me a little bit to decide that I did good, but I don't know how Potter would've known the good stuff if we might of had a decent teacher. I had a day off Friday. I didn't take Ancient Runes so I spent my days studying for the week to come for 10 minutes before getting bored and threw a party.

Not many of the other Slytherins took Ancient Runes too so more people than expected showed up in the common room that night. There was no music. Slytherin parties just have their own beat. People were dancing to the random group of singers in the center of the wall opposite the entrance. People snuck in food from the kitchens, and the occasional fire-whiskey would be passed around. This was likes Gryffindor party, except with no muggle music. The Slytherins had a different type of spirit too. They seemed more risky with how they were partying. This was good and bad. I mean, some stuff should just be left for a bedroom...........

Hannah jumped up to me, offering a fire-whiskey. "No thanks. I don't want to go to Azkaban." "Neither do I. I don't even know where I got this." We laughed and danced for hours. Around midnight, people were starting to go to bed. Most of them were overly drunk and needed assistance to their dorms, but that was mainly the seventh years.

Hannah and I stayed until everyone left the common room so no one would throw up and stink up the common room for the next week. We went to bed shortly after and hoped for a good nights sleep.

The next Monday, I had potions. Piece of cake. I was once again, very confident that I would get a O. Snape favored the Slytherins and made potions easy for them.

Tuesday was Care of Magical Creatures. I didn't feel I learnt anything so I probably got a P. Why do we need to care for crazy beasts like Blast-Ended Shrewts anyways?

Wednesday was Astronomy. I had to stay up way to late if you ask me. I don't know why you have to know about stars either.

Thursday, I had History of Magic. Bum, bum, BUMMMM! That was the most boring class I have ever been in for my five years at Hogwarts and I didn't even want to test on it. I felt like I deserved a A though. I didn't do that bad throughout the year.

At dinner, that night, was the goodbye feast. Yummy food piled up and Dumbledore said good luck to everyone on their O.W.L.s. He said we would all be leaving tomorrow morning after breakfast and to get a good nights sleep.

I went to my dorm and made sure everything was in my trunk for when I went home. I only forgot a few things, but remembered where they were and placed them. In the small amount of space left in the trunk. I went to sleep, somewhat excited to go home.

~Morning~

The breakfast was a breakfast feast today. There were many of everything. I chose the usual, waffles drenched in maple syrup and took a couple slices of banana bread with it. I sat next to Hannah and Draco. Hannah would be living with her dad this summer (her parents are divorced) even though she usually stays with her mom. Draco would be at the manor, as would I.

We finished breakfast, prepared ourselves, and walked to Hogsmead with the rest of the Slytherins. The luggage was already by the train, so I didn't have to worry about any heavy lifting.

I pretended to struggle with my luggage, but when Crabbe and Goyle didn't get the message that I wanted help, I told them directly. I needn't worry about any heavy lifting at all now. We boarded the train and went to the carriage where all of the Slytherins sat, in the back. We chose the open compartment where we usually sit (plus Hannah now) and Goyle loaded our luggage.

We sat, talking once again about what we were going to do this summer. I ignored this and noticed that Hannah was acting unnaturally quiet. "Are you nervous?" "Not really. I've met my dad before, but I can't really remember him." It sounded like she didn't want to talk about it, so I turned and joined the conversation. The Oompa Loompa passed again and mumbled about teenage anorexia when I once again, didn't but anything.

When we arrived at platform 9 3/4, I noticed Hannah staring at someone. "Did you find your dad?" "No. Better." I followed her gaze and saw him laughing with some of his friends. "Seamus Finnigan? Really?" I asked. "Yep. Even though he's a Gryffindor, he's so hot." I ignored this and saw Draco walking to his dad. It looked like I found my ride. I said goodbye to Hannah and said I'll see her next year. I turned with my trunk and walked to the Malfoys. "Hello Mrs. Malfoy. How are you?" "Meh. Average." I turned to Draco's father. "Lucius," I said with almost distaste. "Sarah," he said with the same tone.

We left Kings Cross, and arrives at tHe manor. Once again.

A/N: Sorry again for not writing. This is also probably a short filler chapter. I wrote this from midnight to 2AM because I am waiting for POTTERMORE! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I really hope I get in tonight and don't fall asleep again, but I'm not showing any signs of weakness, except for hunger... 

Love you all! 

Bear421