Trust Me

A/N: Sorry I didn't write last night. I was tired and I figured two pages should count as two nights. Anyways I'm writing now and a big shout out to Katiem97 for being my first fan that I don't really know! Thanks to you, I feel like writing!

Sarah's POV:

I woke up in my black comforters with green stitching in the Slytherin dormitory. I slept dreamless last night and stayed warm as a contrast to the pounding hail outside the castle. I sat up, yawned, and walked to the bathrooms with my change of robes in hand. After taking a nice long shower, I changed, dried my hair with a quick spell, and went to the mirror.

I looked at the same image as everyday. Wavy brown hair. Golden eyes that turned black when I was angry. An average body. I thought I was pretty... at times. I can definitely creep myself out sometimes in the morning when i hear Pansy start talking about Draco and I just happen to see myself in a mirror with a ugly look on my face. Whatever. I brushed through my hair thinking about the kiss I shared with Draco yesterday. It wasn't a full and complete kiss like on the lips, but it was good enough for me, as it was my first kiss. I immediately thought of those extremely clićhe books where the girl has her first kiss and she wonders what her dad would think. I remembered I wouldn't have to worry until my comes back! Well, that is, if he comes home.

After encountering a lovesick Pansy and having a minor duel until she yelled, "I give! But I won't stop liking Draco!", I gave up on that poo and decided to show her who's the ninja when I didn't have an empty stomach. I made my way to the great hall, sitting at the farthest table to the left where all of the Slytherins were seated. Mmm mmm mmm! They have waffles!!!! After drowning my waffle with strawberries and powdered sugar, I got bored of the people I was sitting by and moved next to Draco, who wrapped one arm around my waist. I blushed slightly before composing myself and smiling up at him. We made small talk before Pansy squeezed between us and (somehow considering the weight?) nearly pushed Goyle of the end of the bench. After levitating Pansy out of where she was with the force, I scooched next to Draco again. I figured Goyle could stand up and sit his butt on the bench himself.

My first class was Transfiguration. Turning a shoe into a rubber ducky was easy enough because I was extremely bored this summer. Next class was Potions. Favorite teacher, unfortunately doubled with the Gryffindors. I sat next to Draco as we made our Wolfbane potion for about the fifth time since I first came to Hogwarts. Knowing this potion by heart (almost) I finished within fifteen minutes, earning Slytherin fifteen house points. With my spare time, I flirted with Draco. He told me he wanted to meet me after class.

Class was over 50 minutes later, due to the double class. I met Draco in the hall. "Sarah, you know yesterday and the kiss and everything?", he asked. "Yea," I replied smoothly, knowing what was coming. "Well, I really like you and everything and I was wondering if you wanted to meet me after school and torture the first year Hufflepuffs with me?" "I would love to Draco! Should we meet in the common room to walk down to the courtyard together?", I asked hiding my excitement. "Yea that'd be great," he replied. "Awesome! Well I have to get to DADA. Heard the teacher sucks. See you later!" "Yea, bye," He said back. This was almost a date, right?

I walked away literally skipping. I was happily enjoying my jumps when a Hufflepuff ran into me. "WHAT THE MCNUGGET?!?!? CAN'T YOU SEE YOU JUST RUINED A TOTALLY CLIĆHE MOMENT FOR ME?!?!?!" The Hufflepoo ran away. Wow. I'm extremely bipolar. Oh well! I'm Voldies Daughty? Whatcha guna do? I finally made my way to class.

"You're late Ms.-"she squeaky voice stopped not knowing my name. "Dirdel, Professor, Sarah Dirdel." "Well Ms. Dirdel, since you just arrived, I will let you off on a warning. Do not be late again!", she commanded. As I walked to my seat, I got looks that I translated as stuff around "lucky." I guess some people already have gotten detentions. I seated myself at a empty table in the back. As I wondered why this supposedly mean teacher let me off the hook, she started speaking again.

"I'm Professor Umbridge. I work for the Ministry of Magic and I am here for the year to investigate if there is any unnecessary problems or related works at Professor Dumbledore's hands. I am teaching by a new plan that the Ministry demands. Please, wands away and open to chapter one of your books." I heard someone in front of me stand up. "What do you mean wands away? This is Defense Against the Dark Arts?" Of course, it's Potter being all noble again. Standing up for what he believes in. "There is no need for defense as there is no darkness going on in this time and place.", the squeaky voice replied as if she already had this answer planned out. Potter spoke up again, "There is darkness! I nearly escaped Voldemort (gasps from class) last year with Cedric Diggory's dead body! Voldemort killed him!" "Detention Mr. Potter for disruption of class, speaking out of turn, and lying!", Umbridge yelled. Potter shut up after that and class was silent for the whole hour as everyone read.

When class ended, everyone walked out quiet until they were out of the door. This teacher hates Potter? I like her! Except for the fact that she's a terrible teacher.

The rest of the classes went on as usual. Charms, Herbology, etc. I couldn't wait until my date with Draco! I went to the Slytherin common room waiting for him. He arrived and we walked outside together.

Draco's POV:

I picked Sarah up in the common room and we walked down to the courtyard together. I found it awkward because we weren't talking so I grabbed her hand and shot her a flirty smile. She blushed and turne her head to the ground while she regained composure. Hmm, interesting. Daughter of the evilest man alive can blush. I took the time to check her out. Her hair was casually blowing in the wind as we walked. She wasn't wearing any makeup and she looked carefree to anyone that didn't know her. But I did. She was probably still wondering why her father hasn't come to the manor to meet her. I was still looking at her as I was thinking this and I guess I was thinking for a while. "Take a picture if you want to stare at me all day." I looked away, but not before I saw that she was nervous about saying this. I guess I am her first date... that I know about... and I think she likes me by the way she barely goes all bipolar on me.

We arrived where the Hufflepuffs were sitting. I looked at Sarah, signaling that she could start if she wanted to. She did,"What the hell are you little guys doing so close to the Forbidden Forest? I mean, shouldn't you be off shying away from everyone or just bowing down to a picture of Cedric Diggory?" "I don't understand Hufflepuffs... And what the hell is a Hufflepuff?" I added. "Ooo let me be the mudblood!" I said, planning to impersonate Granger. "Helga Hufflepuff was won of the four founder of Hogwarts and was a complete loser that ran away from fear. And she drank from a cup!" "Ooo very good Granger! You are a little smarty pants aren't you?" She jumped and pretended to be happy before a cold look came over her face,"Now get up and leave or I'll make you leave." They jumped away, probably most scared of Sarah and her dark face when she said that. I must admit, I could torture better, but that was just for fun and an excuse to be with Sarah.

We sat down in the bench that they were just on. "Draco, I really like you, but I've never been in this position so I'm not sure what to do." She looked disappointed and naive when she said that. I recovered after taking that in. "I like you a lot too Sarah, and I was wondering if maybe you would like to be my girlfriend?" I waited for her answer as she absorbed that. "I would love to Draco but I don't want this to ruin our friendship if we break it off." "It won't. Trust me." I slowly leaned in. And that was my first real kiss with Sarah Riddle.

A/N: Ok first, you will probably see a AVPM reference in there. Many hahas. Worth watching on YouTube. Also I am a terrible romantic so don't blame me if it is terrible. I just feel awkward about what people will think about it. THAT IS WHY I WRITE FANFICS!!!!! Yea so leave a comment...commenting on this story. And spread the word! Plus any ideas would be great because I wrote this chapter with no idea what was coming. And also if I'm funny, please say "haha your so funny" or "stop with the terrible corny jokes. There should be no male cheerleading team at Hogwarts. Why did you even put that in there" XD. So yes vote and comment and I will try to upload tomorrow night as usual because that is the only time I have in my day. LOVE YA AND PRAY FOR PAT!!!

-Sarah0421