The Ball

Sarah's POV:

Hannah and I were just putting our final makeup touches on our faces. Both of our dresses are on and ready to go.

We entered the common room together. Hannah walked out of the common room to meet up with Seamus and I went over to Blaise.

"May I?" Blaise asked with too much class and held his arm out. I rolled my eyes but took it anyways. It was only for one night anyways...

We entered the great hall and saw it decorated much like how it was in our forth year. I guess these Hogwarts teachers aren't very creative after all.

I took a beeline to the punch bowl. I needed to get a innocent drink before someone spiked the punch with firewhiskey or something like that. Thankfully, the punch tasted normal. I leaned against the walls, looking for Draco. I really didn't want to be here with Blaise. I just over-mood swinged. I can't help my bi-polarness though!

I spotted him entering the Great Hall looking more annoyed then ever. His "date," Pansy kept trying to hold on to some part of him, but he kept shrugging her off. I snickered silently and to myself. I started walking towards him, but Blaise appeared in front of me.

"Want to dance?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Blaise, oh Blaise. I hope you already know this, but I have absolutly no positive feelings for you. I just asked you to this stupid dance because I had a bi-polar rampage. So you can just skadoodle off to where ever that Millicent girl is and flirt it up with her. Kay?"

Blaise just turned and walked away slowly. I think I win this one.

I continued my journey to Draco. He saw me coming towards him with a smile on my face and he looked relieved.

"Hello, beautiful," he said to me as we embraced for a hug. "Want to dance?"

Draco led me out onto the dance floor where they played the traditional wizarding dance song. Couple swirled around the ballroom, and Draco and I didn't miss a beat. Well, Draco. I'm not the most perfect dancer, but he is just amazing. He led me across the floor and I followed.

The song ended and we went back to te punch bowl. Okay, now that I know that Draco still loves me, I can drink spiked punch! But not too much of course...

The night went on. I was relaxing after many dances when she came up to me. She obviously had to much punch.

"Wow what a loser," she slurred. Yep. A drunk Gryffindor. "Hey guys! Loser over here! Look! She has no date! No wonder no one likes her."

Oh no! A bi-polar rampage coming on! I wonder what is going to happen! (Note the sarcasm)

"You know what? Who are you here with? Your punch cup? Seem to be spending a lot of time with that, huh?" I yelled. A small crowd started to form.

"You should really back off," a Hufflepuff said. Really? This is a Hufflepuff.

"How 'bout you back off?!? I don't see you with anyone either!" I was interupted by Draco.

"WHAT!?!?!?" I yelled.

"Teachers. Calm down. Save anger for later." He whispered so only I could hear him. I took seven deep breaths and walked away.

Someone's life will end today.

I sat back down with Draco as far away from where the mess started as possible.

People started to return to their common rooms around midnight. Some people stayed longer, but the band already left and that ws no fun. I told Draco I would see him in the common room and walked off. I was crossing an empty corridor when I heard whispers.

"OMG, Kelly! Thank you so much! I could've died back there!" It was the girl that started the fight.

"Umm okay," replied the Kelly girl.

"Oh. Look who it is. The devil herself," she said. I smirked. More like the devil's daughter if you ask me.

~~~~LATER~~~~

No one knew excatly what happened, except for me. The school was put on lockdown. No one could get in or out, unless you knew the secret passage ways.

The news spread quickly. Two Hufflepuffs were found dead in an empty corridor. There was no trace of anyone being there.

The students had to turn in their wands to check for the use of previous spells. No killing curse was found. Most thought it was a Death Eater that snuck into the building. Some who witnessed te fight, assumed it was me.

They were right.

I can't help my bi-polarness. I didn't mean to kill them. I just ment to use the most powerful pain spell to near death, but not quite. My wandless magic is uncontrolable when I have mood swings.

I didn't tell anyone I was the killer. I was afraid they would be scared of me. Dad and Bellatrix probably knew. Bellatrix is probably jumping in joy at the thought of me killing anyone right now. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

A/N: Hey! Sorry for not posting in a while AGAIN. School is just hard and I have homework and basketball, so the posting times will be streched out for these days. COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!!! And remember about that contest. I only got a couple replies. SPREAD THE WORD as well. XD