Author's Note

• Dedicated to YOU!!!

My dearest fans and readers,

The first book of Living a Life as Voldemort's Daughter has unfortunately come to a close! BUT DON'T WORRY! There will be a second book soon! When? Probably a month or so. I still need to come up with some ideas for it. PLEASE SUGGEST IN COMMENTS OR PM ME!

"Well what are we supposed to read until the next book comes out, Sarah?" You say.

Well on my second profile, Teddy421 (see the similarity?), I will be writing my new, original book!

Sneak Peek: 

It's basically World War III and I neighborhood hasn't been hit yet. They've planed and prepared for the moment when America attacks it's own people. Once their homes are destroyed, they have almost no shelter. Thankfully, the area they live in is wooded and each family just so happens to build a tree house to live in until the world ends

Interested? I just sorta came up with the summary just now. From what I wrote though, that makes sense.

So! If you are interested find my profile (I'll comment below) and fan me in advance so you will know right away when te new story is posted!

Now for the "Thank You's!"

I'd like to not thank my wattpad friends. 416bunny, bananax112, Anastasia-Richter, rrpoodle7, and bananapeels123321 for pushing me to write more. Also all my Harry Potter nerdy homies at my school! They are just awesome. All of the people I fanned that are HP fanfic writers. My fans for supporting me and being the best in the world. My constant commenters that leave a little message on every chapter even though I almost never get back to them. And Pat Mac. He may be gone, but he was friends with everyone and would have supported me through this all. We all love you Pat!

So this is where I try to find that page where you make the story complete or not. Until the next book, I may not get any comments or messages from the people that have read since the beginning, but I don't care. All the readers mean everything to me!

I love you all! 

-Bear421

P.S. AHHH! I'm pressing save for the last time on this book!!!!!!!