Cheater, Cheater

• Dedicated to Pat Mac <3

Disclaimer: None of these characters except for Sarah belong to me. This is a Harry Potter fanfic being written by a huge fan. Kudos to J.K. Rowling!!!

A/N: I know the last chapter was super duper short and I'm so sorry. I am literally writing this less than 12 hours after I posted the last chapter. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!

Sarah's POV:

I woke up the night after that terrible date. I felt disgusted. I will never go on such a formal date with Harry frickin' Potter ever again.

I walked up to the common room. It was a Saturday, so there were no classes. I plopped down onto the leather couch by the fireplace. I was staring into the roaring flames when I felt someone come and sit next to me. I leaned back and turned around.

"I hate mornings," the girl groaned to no one in particular. "Who are you?" I asked with a little snob in my voice. I am a Slytherin after all. "Hannah. Hannah Tont. Pronounced TAH-nt. Tont." "Pureblood?" I asked. "Ugh, I'm surprised you even asked. Of course! So, who are you?" Hannah was pretty. She had thick brown hair to her shoulders, olive colored skin, and dark brown eyes. She looked about my height, give or take. "Sarah Dirdel. Pureblood," I responded.

We spent most of the morning together. We both loved waffles, hated mudbloods and blood-traitors, and wanted to be a Death Eater one day. Well, I sort of lied about that. I am almost a guaranteed second-in-command for the Death Eaters. Once everyone knows, of course.

After lunch, I hung out with the Golden Trio. I hung by Weasley, but shot Potter some flirty smiles. The Mudblood was just there, not knowing what was going on.

Hannah and I grew quite close in those few hours of a Saturday. We both disliked any other girls in the house, other than ourselves, and every girl needs a best friend! But I'm not a girl. I'm Voldemort's daughter and I can do WHATEVER I WANT!!! Okay, bipolar rush is over. I'm okay now.

The next DA class was a few weeks after the date. I walked into the room feeling confident. We were learning something I already knew and had to pretend I didn't, again. I was perpously trying to mess up the wand movements. Harry took advantage of this and held my wand arm up and stay close to my body while mimicking the correct movements. Come on. The castle was already extremely hot and I just needed another sweaty body wrapped around mine. No thank you. Ron was starting to glare at Potter from the corner of his eye, and I played clueless.

I spent more dinners and lunches with the Gryffindors. Footsie with Potter was never fun, and Weasley just didn't understand the concept. Hermione was recently trying to catch the blood-traitor's eyes and butt me out of most conversations, but always failed. I was eating a yummilicious pannini at lunch when their conversation caught my attention.

"Are you sure he's not just trying to mess with your head Harry? I know Mr. Weasley could've died without you, but this other one?" The Mudblood was sticking up for what she believed in? That's new!

"Hermione, he might have Sirius! We have to try to save him!" Potter said... WAIT?!?! Did he just say Sirius? As in Sirius Black?

"Ron, what do you think?" Granger asked Weasley. Ron was pigging out and digging into leftovers from last nights dinner that he hid in his robes to save for later. "I wowwy. Wah?" Gross. His mouth was full.

"How about you, Sarah?" Potter asked while trying to start another game of footsie. I pretended to not notice and said, "There's only one way to find out!" "Right! Sneak into the Department of Mysteries and save him!" Potter said too excitedly. "Or,"- I said drawing out the R sound,-"We can go ask Dumbledore," I felt I shouldn't of said that. "But you way sounds better!"

And that was almost it. I knew this was a trap after my afternoon siesta where I dreamed my dad would come back tonight. I just needed to complete the plan.

I wrote an owl to Ron telling him to meet me in the seventh floor corridor in front of the Room of Requirement. After Cheesefry flew off to another window not that far away, I found Potter and dragged him up the steps. I knew Weasley wouldn't take his time to come up here, so I had to make this quick. Once in front of the Room of Requirement, I slammed my lips against Potter's. After realizing what had happened, he backed me up into a wall with his hands on the cold stone. I kissed him back, keeping my eyes slightly open so I could see when Weasley would walk in. Potter was obviously into it and I needed to keep this kiss up, or else the plan will fail. And, he wasn't as bad at it as Ron... awkward.

Soon, I heard panting from exhaustion and heavy footsteps. Lose weight fatty. I knew all the food would get back to you. I prepared myself as I saw Weasley turn the corner.

"Harry! Get off of me!" I pushed him back just in time. I could already see the ginger's cheeks becoming as red as his hair in anger. "What?" Potter looked very confused before looking around and seeing his best friend. "YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Ron yelled. I just sat there and fake cried to act the innocent part. "Ron, it didn't happen that way. You see, she came on to me!" Potter tried to stay calm as he said this. I just let out a fake and loud sob as I stood up and ran to Weasley, hugging his torso. "I couldn't stop it Ron. He was just to strong," I told Weasley as sadly as I could, when I really felt like laughing out loud.

"I cannot believe you Harry! I knew you were jealous from the start! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Look who's angry. I covered my laugh with more tears.

"RON! WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME?!?! I DIDN'T KISS HER! SHE KISSED ME!" Harry yelled in utter frustration now. "It doesn't look that way now, does it? She pushed you off of her, she's crying, and you KISSED HER!"

I told Ron I would see him later an needed to go fix myself up from all of the crying. After I left, I still heard their shouts of anger. I laughed and didn't bother covering it up.

I ran into Hannah as I was entering the common room. "Hey, what's wrong? Not that I care or anything, but it looks like you were crying." "Tears of joy and laughter my evil friend." Hannah immediately asked for details, and I told her my whole plan, except for the Voldemort's daughter stuff.

Hannah told me about the plans for later on tonight, which she found out after eavesdropping on her dad, who is supposedly a Death Eater. I was as excited as a Dark Lord's daughter could be. But this means, I'll have to go to the Department of Mysteries tonight. I asked if she was going, but she wasn't, but wanted to.

I met up with Potter, the Weasleys, Granger, Longbottom, and Lovegood after hours. It was awkward between the Golden Trio for the first time I have ever lived for. Harry told us about the thestrals we would be riding to go to the Ministry of Magic. I could see them, probably because my father was the "Flight of Death" or that I saw someone die when I was very young an couldn't remember. You never know.

The ride took minutes. We saw the whole of Muggle London's crazy ecletical lights. I never understood how they produced those without magic.

Eventually, we were in the entrance of the Ministry. The space was deserted, and the marble gleamed after the cleaners probably came in. We took the elevator down to the Department of Mysteries, and took many doors before entering a circular room with doors every other two feet on the wall. After brains, melting, and a veil, we entered a door that led to another door. We opened the last door. "This is it," Harry spoke quietly. We followed him down the columns of glass orbs to the row where his godfather was supposed to be. "Hey, Harry. This says your name on it." Ron was looking at an orb with a milky substance swirling around. Harry took it from him possessively. "Hand it over Potter," an familiar voice spoke from behind us. We turned in unison to see Lucius Malfoy with his gloved hand open, waiting for the prophecy.

A/N: OOO! I know I said I might post the whole cheating thing in a couple more chapters, but I just couldn't wait! Any suggestions? Comments? Please vote, comment, fan, and SPREAD THE WORD!!!!! I am hoping for a goal of 1000 reads at the end of the month. And don't worry. This story is far from over.