Planning Ahead

A/N: Heyyy my 2 fans and anyone else that is reading this that doesn't have that title yet(hint hint)! I am uploading again not knowing where to go at all. Also need help. Should I go a day (in the story) for a chapter or a week(might take a little longer)? Please comment because I fell like I am getting no where towards the end of this story and there is barely a plot yet. Also say if I should skip to the important stuff. I NEED HELP!!! Here's the chapter!

Sarah's POV:

I was dating Draco and everybody knew it (due to constant PDA). We were totally happy and had the best school life any Slytherin can have. Fast forward three years. My dad is dead. Harry Potter killed him. My fathers last words to me were, "Draco better not have caused this." Harry Potter was different because I never got close to him to help my father murder him.

I woke up with a start. It was just a dream, I kept telling myself. But I had a feeling that it wasn't. That this was more than a dream. I had to talk to Draco downstairs.

I made myself presentable before walking up a flight of stairs to the Great Hall. Ignoring the smell of pancakes and bacon, I walked straight up to Draco. "We need to talk," I whispered so only he could hear. He followed me out into the deserted hallway, except for a few bedheads that just woke up. "I think we should keep our relationship a secret," I said getting straight to the point. He looked confused, "Why?" I told him about my dream and how not getting close to Potter because of our relationship might ruin my plan. After complaining, he disappointed agreed. I gave him a long, lingering kiss to try to reassure him that I didn't change my mind about my feelings for him. He kissed back and the kiss was getting pretty heated until my stomach growled. Can i say turnoff? He laughed and we walked back into the Great Hall, with only a couple minutes to finish our breakfast.

Classes went by. No one received a detention in DADA. I guessed they learned there lesson yesterday when Potter spoke up. Chapter two was totally awesome! (Note the sarcasm) We read about the Stunning Spell. STUPEFY! WOW! Like I didn't already know that after living with a house full of Death Eaters coming in and out for almost five years. Bellatrix taught me spells, jinxes, and curses that I'm sure even the smartest professors didn't know. She even taught me some muggle killing techniques, but those were under circumstances where I have no wand or I need something more exciting to do.

After classes, I went to find Ron. He was on the staircase. I caught up with him. He is step two anyways. "Hey Ron, I'm Sarah!" Weasley looked dazed for a moment as he took in my super mega foxy awesome hot features. "Oh, hey," he said still dazed. "I met your sister, Ginny. She's nice." "Yea, I guess." "where are you heading?" I asked already knowing he was going to his dorm. "Just the Gryffindor common room," he replied shyly, like a Hufflepuff. "Oops! Probably have to go then, because the house locations are so secret," I told him acting innocent and bubbly. "No it's fine. Want to hang out sometime?" he asked. Ugh! Dirty blood-traitor. "I'd love to!" I said, biting my lip in a flirtatious way. "Well I'll see you around!" I winked, turning around and swaying down the stairs. Then I bumped into the Hufflepuff again. Aware that Ron was watching me, I told him,"Please, move and don't ever bump into me again." I continued down four flights of stairs before reaching the dungeons and the common room.

"And then I was all like, do you want to hang out sometime? And he was all like sure whatever!!!! EEP!!!" Pansy was bragging to a bunch of tired Slytherins that didn't really care. "Shut the fuck up Pansy!!!! No one cares about your love life!" some annoyed Slytherin yelled. "But it was Draco," she pouted. That almost caught me, "EVEN IF IT WAS DRACO!!!"

I stormed of into my dorm before flopping onto my bed and taking a long nap.

Ron's POV:

Sarah.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. The way she smiled. How her hair always seemed to bounce. I know I just met her but I felt like I was in love. Even if she was a Slytherin. I sat dreamily as Harry and Hermione were talking about how terrible Umbridge is as a teacher. They wanted to start there own club teaching us defense. "Ron? Did you hear me?" Hermione questioned. "What?" "I asked if you would like to suggest some people for our new club?" she said again. "Oh, right"--- I couldn't let them know I liked Sarah right now---"Well, Dean Thomas, the Patil twins, and this girl I just met, Sarah." "Okay, remind me to personally invite the to Hog's Head on our next Hogmeade trip. "Yea, okay," I replied still thinking about Sarah.

Sarah as my girlfriend. Well that would definitely give me points over Harry. He would be jealous when he saw her. Even with Cho Chang. Sarah had no competition over any other girl in this school. "Actually, can I ask Sarah to join us myself, because, you know, you guys don't know her as well as I do." "Sure," Hermione mumbled as she already started re-reading Hogwarts: A History. I continued my thought. Me snogging Sarah while Harry watched from the sidelines, totally jealous, and Hermione too. I would totally be the center of attention if they tried to date to get me jealous.

Sarah's POV:

I had another dream. I was pretending to date Ron, and Potter, Granger, and Weasley cracked like a... cracker? The point is, they were not friends anymore and my father destroyed Harry. I thought of a new plan. Only date Draco in secret. Date Weasley. Cheat on Weasley with Potter. Friends split apart. Father wins at the end. Me and Draco live happily ever after. I spend the rest of my life eating waffles. Perfect plan.

I had another hour or couple to spare before dinner, so I decided to search for the Chamber of Secrets. Being Salazar Slytherins heir, it couldn't be that hard due to natural instinct. I was drawn to a second floor bathroom. I looked around but constantly caught myself looking at the faucet. I made my way over there, noticing it was different that the other faucets. This one had a serpent at the base. Concentrating on the base, I tried many spells, until a depressed ghost came out of no where. "He hissed at it, then it opened," she giggled, then disappeared. Of course. Parseltounge. I said open in the snakes language. I then stood in front of a chute that sloped downwards. I made my way through the rubble and eventually came to where a minor avalanche occurred. Harry frickin Potter has done it again. I used a blasting spell and most of the boulders were blown away. I entered and found door after door. I spoke the same words to each of them. "OPEN UP OR I WILL MELT YOU!!!" I don't usually talk to doors. The doors opened immediately each time. I guess melting metal is taken to the heart with these stupid doors. I walked into a large space, with a gigantic sculpture of my ancestor, Salazar Slytherin, and a rotting basilisk body.

A/N: Sorry I didn't put a lot in about Draco if you wanted it. I needed to get some sort of plot going and I decided to start it. If I wanted an average persons life at Hogwarts, I would have written another story. And sorry this isn't a very funny chapter either. I put AVMP references in there because I re-watched act 1 today and I can't get any songs out of my head.

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!