First Day Back

A/N: I think you probably already know this, but I do not edit my stories. I don't know why, but I type on my iPod and have the auto-correct thing on all the time. Please love the story! :P

Sarah's POV:

I walked into the Great Hall, hand in hand with Draco. We were the last ones in, so we atttracted eyes. I immediatly looked over to the Gryffindor table. Ron was staring at me shocked and Hermione just glared. I smirked that awesome Slytherin smirk toward them and continues towards the Slytherin table.

Dumbledore was about to begin his "New School Year" speech when Potter stumbled in with blood dripping down his face. Proffesor Snape shortly followed and walked to the teacher's table. Harry walked at confidently as he could to the Gryffindor table and plopped down next to mudblood and blood-traitor.

After a few moments, Dumbledore once again began his speech. It was the usual. Forbbiden forest off limits. No magic in the corridors. Warning that Voldemort is back. Big whoop.

After Dumbledore finished, with the clap of his hands, the feast appeared. Wows were heard from first years and the chattering began. I stayed by Draco and fellow Slytherins asked if we were a couple now. "It would be hard to not expect," I snapped at one. "But you were with the Gryffindors all last year. We thought the Sorting Hat didn't put you in the right house," another said. "You know what? That was all fake. You know why? I wanted the Dark Lord back in power! Why? Because mudbloods don't belong in this world!" I nearly yelled this, but just said it just quiet enough so only the people at our table could hear. The questioneers cowered away and I ate the rest of my dinner in peace.

After dinner, Potter and Weasley ran up to me. Potter's nose was all fixed up. "Your with Draco?" they both asked in unison. "Yep," I replied. "But what about me?" they both cried at the same time again. That was a little creepy. "Oh. You two? I never liked either of you. I don't even know why I bothered." "Wait,"-Weasley said -" you were dating Harry?" "Yep." I said again as if it was a normal question. "You were cheating on me?" he asked again. "I never liked you, Potter, or your mudblood friend. I don't know why I stayed by you and I never want any contact with you unless were fighting or I'm torturing you. Got it?" I walked away, not waiting for a reply.

I walked straight down to the dungeons. Great. I didn't know the password. I waited outside. After five minutes, I leaned on the wall and slid down to a sitting position with my legs in front of me. Eventually, the enterance opened and a pair of feet walked out. I looked up. "Draco?" "Sarah? I've was just about to look for you. Where were you?" he asked. "Sitting here. I didn't know the password so I was waiting for someone to come. Apparently, it takes a long time." I replied. "Come inside. The passwords 'Pure rules all' again." He told me and started outside. "Wait!" I half yelled. Draco turned. "I'd like to stay out here for a little bit longer," I told him and smiled. He returned the smile and closed the common room enterance.

We snogged outside the door until a little second year came by. Draco and I just had to glare at him, causing us to realize it was getting late. A person came too soon this time...

We entered the common room and saw the gang of sixth years on the couches by the fire. Our year seemed to rule the Slytherin house. Even the seventh years cowered away from our odd power.

I sat between Hannah and Draco. I said hi to Hannah before leaning on Draco. I saw Pansy glare at us from te opposite couch and she tried to lean on Goyle. As soon as she made contact with his shoulder, she was forced forwards and onto the floor. We all snickered as she tried to redeem herself by making it look like she saw a bug or a galleon on the carpet. I couldn't tell which. I was too busy laughing to notice. I got up and crossed the small space to give Goyle a high five, still laughing. On my way back, I tripped on Pansy's sprawled out body and landed on Draco's lap. Haha. Beat that Pansy! Pansy just got up and stormed off to the girls dorm.

As the year caught up, Draco whispered to me to stay after everyone was gone and he had a plan. I nodded and told Hannah, who didn't look too pleased. Poor Hannah. Stupid Nott. Why did you have to ruin this innocent girls life? Stupid Dad too. I felt a pain shoot through my left forearm. Sorry Dad. Sorry. The pain ceased again and I joined in on the conversation. Best thing you did last year. Well... I.... Ummm..... Dang. I need to catch up on life. Stupid Gryffies. Ruining my full of potential life. Bthbbbbbb (spitting noise where your tongue moves up and down? I don't know how to write it.)

Eventually, everyone turned in except for me, Draco, and Hannah. I spoke. "Okay, so the plan is, we go up to Dumbledore's office tonight, like, right now, and shoot him with the killing curse." I said this excitedly. "Or-" Draco started drawing out the R sound-"we can use the Vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement that I found earlier today that is connected to Borgin and Burkes to transport other Death Eaters here when we make sure they won't die along the way." Draco looked at me in the 'obviously' kind of way. "Fine. We can do it your way," I mumbled. During this time, I noticed Hannah was being quiet. I feel so bad for her, and that's with the small amount of feelings I have so someone else would be pouring their emotions out to everyone and talking about how bad they feel for her.

Hannah quietly walked down to the dorms. I stayed down with Draco and we "talked" with our tongues until we both got tired and went to bed.

I walked down to the dorms and changed into my pj's. I snuggled up into my bed and slept.

I was on a muggle flying machine. We were in the air and I was strapped into a chair. Ladies would come up to you and asked if you would like fish or beef. A voice boomed around the small space. "We will be landing in about five minutes." I finished my beef and the muggle next to me turned and faced me. The muggle looked like a gingerbread man with candies and frosting on his face, except he was in a business suit. "Are you excited for the trip?" the thing asked. I was too shocked to respond. The flying machine was landing, and I was shaking. "Sarah? Sarah?"

I turned on my side. "Sarah? Sarah!" Someone hissed in my ear, except in English. Wait. I wasn't still on the flying machine. Was I? Nope. Just someone shaking me. "WHAT?!?!" I yelled while throwing my covers off me annoyed. "Oh. It's just you." I said. "Yea," Hannah responded.

"So why'd u wake me up?" I asked. A large snore came from Pansy's direction. "Oh. Yea. So what do you think I should do about Seamus?" She asked. We were sitting on opposite ends of the bed now, in that gossipy position. "You still like him?" I asked. She nodded eagerly. "I would say do what I did last year. Just hang out with the Gryffies and not be evil like me. Be extra close to Seamus, but be sure to intclude others and be nice so it doesn't look like you're targeting him. Let him come to you." Hannah nodded like she understood. "Okay, thanks," she said to me.

"Any time," I responded.

I personally didn't like the idea of a Slytherin with a Gryffindor. It just seemed wrong. Why can't Hannah like someone else? Like Blaise. He's not to bad, is he?

I curled up into bed. Classes started tomorrow, but I really didn't need them. By the end of this year, Dumbledore will be dead and Dad will rule the world. Even the stupid muggles will know something was up.

I had my second dream of the night. The sky was somewhat grey in places and much of the ground looked as if it had been set aflame. Harry Potter and his friends were dead and there were no more mudbloods ruining the wizarding blood. The world perfect. For my dad at least.

A/N: I'm postig this at 2010 votes!!! I'm so proud of all you readers. Please continue commenting, voting, and fanning. Like too

Oh, and next chapter doesn't get posted until 20 votes. Time to write more for me!