The Plan Carrys On

• Dedicated to Pat Mac and Bananax112

A/N: Please don't hate me! The first part of the long chapter all erased last night. I have to work on this again!!! And this time, I'm going to draft half of it. OOO! Epiphany! I remembered!!!! Part of it...

Sarah's POV:

The kiss with the blood-traitor was probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me. And he thinks the relationship is going great for both of us. I wish there was a spell where I could tell him what to think, say, and do and he would do it, not knowing about the spell. And I'm not trying the Imperius Curse on a student again. Gets too out of hand.

I headed downstairs to see what was for breakfast in the Great Hall. Toast. Toast with optional spreadings. While debating over cream cheese or Nutella, I thought about wands. Why didn't they make wands with puppy hair or people hair? It just has to be unicorn hair.

I went to sit down. The surrounding people looked shocked. "Hey guys!" I told them with faux excitement. Hermione and the rest of the Gryffindors gawked as I squeezed in between where Weasley and Potter were sitting. "Isn't it the rule that Slytherins have to sit with Slytherins for meals at the Great Hall and Gryffindors sit with only Gryffindors?" the Mudblood asked. "Well, just because the long tables are parallel to some of the same house colors together, doesn't mean they are assigned to sit there. I would think you would know that since you spend all of your time reading Hogwarts: A History instead of having actual fun or socializing." There was a chorus of "Ooo"s and "Burns"s when I finished, and Hermione just liked down and started eating her toast, all shy-like, like a Hufflepuff.

"Are you the girl that beat Hermione in a duel?" someone asked and I nodded. "Cool! You must be really smart or really powerful to do that!" More questions overcame me and I only answered the ones about me being smart, powerful, or of me beating the Mudblood. Just to get her mad. Eventually, we had to make our way to the dungeons for a double potions class with Gryffindor. Questions still hit me like paparazzi and I only answered the ones that I knew would bother Hermione, who was standing five feet to my right. Weasley and Potter flanked my left and right and I pretended to enjoy them being there.

When we entered the classroom, we made our separate ways and were hushed as Professor Snape walked in with his plain black robes trailing behind him. Draco gave me a WTF look and I just winked, hoping he would catch "It's all part of the plan and I am a super duper ninja with my ways." It was simpler than what I was originally going to wink. After class, the same flock that walked me in, walked me out. We departed when I told them I had to go to the secret Slytherin common room.

Draco was waiting for me. "What the hell was that?" he demanded more than questioned. "Didnt you get my wink?" He shook his head. "I said it's all part of the plan and I'm a super duper ninja with my ways." He just laughed and rolled his eyes. I took this opportunity to escape and head for the dorms. I wanted to write to my mom. I grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill.

Dear Mom,

It's your daughter! Yes I'm still alive. Don't pretend your not totally surprised.

How's Malfoy Manor? Lucius as annoying as ever? Narcissa as paranoid?

School is good. I have an evil plan to help dad. Not sure if I'm going to tell you what it is yet. Probably not a smart idea to write that...

I found dad's place. You know, by the second floor bathroom. You've told me enough about it to know about it.

Write back!

Love you,

Sarah D.

P.S. I heard the Ministry is checking owls. Just a rumor though. Maybe...