The Date

• Dedicated to Pat Mac

A/N: GUESS WHAT! I lost part of the story again. But this time it was only two paragraphs. The midnight show was awesome and I would replay that day if I could. There was a Draco Malfoy AVPM look alike that was rolling on the ground and there was a duel between a Cho Chang and Harry!!! I was Bellatrix but my hair is too thin to stay teased for over 30 minutes. Sad stuff...

Sarah's POV:

I stepped inside the portrait hole. The red and gold banners disgusted me, and the room was far too bright for my liking. I automatically wished I was back in the Slytherin common room instead. Harry quickly joined his friends and I went to sit in a corner, awkwardly. After my legs fell asleep, I walked to the food table and found Red Vines, a giant Hershey Chocolate bar, firewhiskey, and other various sweets from Honeydukes or the Hogwarts kitchens. There was also a big bowl of who-knows-what soft drink that Potter is quite fond of. I grabbed a bottle of firewhiskey. It was weak compared to what the Slytherin House parties had though.

In odd corners, I would see two strangers snogging and Seamus Finnigan crazily dancing in the middle of a circle formed around him.

I moved over to sit on the couch arm. Harry was sitting near the middle of the couch. Time to start the plan. "Hey, Harry," I hissed. Ron moved to my side, but it didn't seem he heard me. Awesome. "Hi Sarah," he hissed back not knowing he was speaking in parseltounge. "You know, your really hot. And being the Boy Who Lived and all. We should go out sometime." He looked surprised. "What about Ron?" We were still talking in parseltounge and Weasley's name came out like a hippogriff's coughing spaz. I saw a couple people glance over, but quickly looked away. "Oh, I don't really care about him. It's you I really like." "Okay, we'll meet in the Room of Requirement. Tomorrow at 8 p.m. "Okie dokie! Can't wait!" Mwahaha! I win!

The only reason I came to this party was to talk to Harry, so I left soon after before I could possibly get caught after hours.

~24 Hours Later~

I guess I was trying to get myself a little ready for this date. Weasley is just the throwaway trash that will be all Peeved off. I was still in my uniform, but with no robes and little makeup. I walked up to the seventh corridor to where we have our DA meetings. I walked back and forth three times thinking, "I need a place to date Potter." The door appeared, and I entered. The room was set up in red and gold. Blech! Just like Gryffindor. There were mirrors on one wall, and a circular table draped in a red tablecloth in the center of the room. Great. A candlelit dinner. This is the best the Room of Requirement could come up with?

I paced around the room. I saw a contraption with the words "Please place items to be turned into food here." Dang, didn't think of that. I immediately jumped to grab the Gryffindor styled drapes off of the walls and stuffed them into the machine like thing. I punched in the food requirements. No fish or cold meat. The thought just disgusts me. Ooo, I hope Potter will know what to think while walking past the room...

I quickly changed my uniform into a partially fancy but cozy outfit. Potter walked in. Poo. He knew what to think. I guess he was dressed appropriately, even though it was muggle clothes so less points for him.

I sorta invited him to sit down. Usually that's what the guy does, not the girl. He walked over silently and pulled out the chair for himself. We just sat there for a few moments before actually talking.

"So, How's your day been?" Potter questioned quite awkwardly. "Pretty average,"- I replied-"had DADA and didn't learn anything except for how many pages are in chapter eleven. Won a bet with Parkinson. Got lost again. How 'bout you?" I told him with fake excitement. "Normal. No one to kill or save. Prepared for this amazing date with you," he smiled at the last part. I groaned inside my head. Great. Now he really likes me. "Aww, you shouldn't have." I pulled off a faux embarrassment and a smile. "Okie dokie! Time for food!" It seemed as if the contraption heard me. The door to it opened and beautiful food on platters floated out and hovered in a straight line on my right and stretched to Harry's left. "Dig in!" Potter said somewhat excited.

For the first course, a platter with multiple appetizers floated in front of the other platters. I chose some cheese and walnuts for a nice simple starter food. I was expecting a lot more. It seems as if I put too many drapes into the machine. Potter copied me, probably thinking the same thing as me. Course nombre dos was the pasta platter. I picked some ravioli and plain spaghetti. Harry, on the other hand, took a lot of everything, completely forgetting that there was more food to be eaten. Oh, well. Fatties will be Potters.

The next course was the meat sheet. I grabbed a steak from this platter. Om nom nom. Nicely done. Of course, Potter picked up a half-slab of ribs, staining his shirt and making the ugly tablecloth worse. Salad was the next course on the list. I took about a cup of the greens, while Harry had none. Such a pig. Desert was a small slice of ice cream cake for me, and everything else for Potter.

We said our goodbyes after the food and chatting. Worst date a Slytherin could ever have.

A/N: I'm sorry this is such a short chapter. I have been busy all week and I'm sorry it took this long for me to post it. I'm planning the big plan to unfold in two more chapters. The next one will probably be the whole cheating scenario. Again, I'm sorry. But anyways, vote, fan, and COMMENT! Plus,(something new) SPREAD THE WORD!!!!! Any ideas for the whole cheating thing, please comment. And if you want me to wait a while before the whole cheating thing ends, just say so. LOVE YA!!!