The Prank....... Sort of.....

A/N: OK ALL MY READERS OUT THERE! WE HAVE A GOAL! CHECK THE BOTTOM NOTE FOR DETAILS!!!

DISCLAIMER: I ONLY OWN SARAH CLAIRE HANNAH KELLY MEGAN CHEESEFRY AND ANY OTHER RANDOM CHARACTERS I DIDN'T MENTION NOT FROM THE HP SERIES. ALL ELSE BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING!!!

Sarah's POV:

I sat in the Slytherin common room preparing for the next few days of pranking to come. The polyjuice potion was set and all I had to do was drink it and get rid of Hermione for a bit...

The reason for this random urge to ruin people's lives? Probably came from somewhere very deep and by deep, I mean I was just waiting for an excuse.

I went to bed, waiting until tomorrow morning. These last few weeks I've had nothing to look forward to, but now it's the weekend and there's a meaning to the days of jokes to come.

~Next Morning~

I woke up feeling as fresh as a loaf of month old bread, which is normal for me. My dad passes down his emotions to me like I got my moms looks.

Then, I realized that today was the day to prank. I jumped out of bed and reached to get the polyjuice potion, but a wave of darkness shadowed my eyes. I knew my eyes were open, but there were dots of color everywhere. Then, I could see normally again.

Just a head rush.

I recovered and grabbed the potion. After changing into a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt, I brushed my hair and teeth and went to the girls bathroom on the seventh floor. The closer I am, the easier it might be.

After climbing up nine flights of stairs (and this school has some pretty high ceilings), and falling when steps disappeared, I made it to the seventh floor corridor. After a quick walk around, I found the lavatory. I opened the door and walked in. Making sure no one else was in the bathroom, I opened the small flask of potion and poured a small amount into a cup. After a even amount of potion was poured, I placed Hermione's sample of hair into the cup.

I watched as the potion turned a lavender color. Preparing to take a sip of the fluid was probably the hardest part o this prank. You never know what someone would taste like. I raised the cup up to my lips and let the Hermionized potion enter my mouth.

I almost immediately gagged. Fresh parchment? And mint toothpaste? I should have expected this. Hermione just seems like the kind of person that would be like this.

Looking up into the mirror, I saw myself start to transform. My long, brown, wavy hair seemed to shrink and get bushier and lighter. I shrunk a few inches and my sweatpants were too baggy.

I looked even more hideous then I could ever imagine.

Worse than Pansy.

Worse than anyone.