The Hogwarts Express

• Dedicated to Pat Mac

A/N: Just forget about the comment about not posting. I just can't do that. And most of these characters do not belong to me. JK Rowling owns all spells, places, and names except for Cheesefry(owl), Sarah, Claire(mom), and Hannah etc.

Sarah's POV:

"Ms. Riddle?" I felt a gentle shake on my shoulder. I groaned and rolled over onto an awkward shaped lump. I heard a squeak and jumped out of bed. A small house elf was laying on my bed from where I just rolled over. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to roll on top of you." "Its fine Ms. Riddle. Boppy would just like to tell you that your mother told me to tell you to wake you up, or you'll be late." she replied, getting up from her crumpled heap. "Okay. Thanks for telling me." "No problem miss." Boppy stumbled out of the room. I felt bad, but not bad enough to tint my excitement. Today, I'm going back to Hogwarts, an won't have to hide anything, except for the Voldemort's daughter stuff.

I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. I found Hannah and Draco sitting at one end of the dining table. "A large fruit cup would be fine," I said to the elf taking orders like a waiter. I sat down. "Morning guys," I greeted them with more cheer than usual in my face.

"What's up with you Miss Cheery?" Hannah asked. "Nope! It's just that I can do this at school now," I said and kissed Draco flat out on the lips. I pulled away and they both looked shocked. "But what about the plan?" Draco asked. "Aww, does little Draco not want to kiss me?" I asked him with a little babyish tone in my voice.

"No! It's not that but it's just..." Draco looked away a little embarrassed. I laughed. "The plan is over. Dad came back and I'm done with those stupid Gryffindors. I can't stand them ad am going to tell them that straight out when we get to Hogwarts." A conversation carried out with excitement and me not having to fake my love for blood-traitors and mudbloods.

"Kids! It's 10:30! We have to leave now if you don't want to be late!" Chairs screeched as we stood up to leave. Our trunks were brought down by house elves and all we had to do was find some method of transportation to King's Cross Station.

Hannah and I said goodbye to my mom and I said goodbye to my dad. Hannah avoided her dad at all cost. I think she's ashamed of being a Death Eater now.

We used the Floo-Powder Network to a small wizard shop a few minutes away from the station. We walked with our luggage and I had Cheesefry fly above us until we reached King's Cross.

We ran past the barrier that protected the muggles from platform 9 3/4. Draco said his final goodbyes to his parents in the coolest manner possible for him. I grabbed my trunk and Cheesefry's cage and walked onto the train. Draco, Hannah, and I walked back to the Slytherin coach. We found Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, and Blaise Zabini in the farthest back compartment. It was also the largest. We hauled our luggage onto the gold platorms above the seats and started talking.

Stupid Draco of course wanted to brag about a special mission from Voldemort himself. I kept sending him telepathic messages to SHUT UP! Halfway to Hogwarts, the girls went to the lavatories to change into the uniform. We came back and I at next to Draco, just to completely bother Pansy. I leant on his shoulder and snuggled into him when he talked and whenever she was watching.

About 10 minutes before we arrived at Hogsmeade Station, the compartment door slid open just enough inches wide for someone to fit through. I turned, curious and Draco felt my head move on his shoulder, so he too noticed the closing door. I looked at him, trying once again to send him a telepathic message and may have just succeded because he didn't talk about the mission at all.

The train screeched to a hault, and Hannah, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Pansy started to unload. "Are you coming?" Hannah asked me. "We'll catch up with you later," I replied, indicating to me and Draco. When the Slytherin house was outside, Draco spoke. "Think you can eavesdrop, huh Potter." Draco sent a silent spell to where luggage used to be and a body came crumbling down. Draco must have noticed something I havn't. Points to him.

Potter's body was on the floor, almost petrified, but very aware. "Ohh. I see what's going on now." I finished the sentence and heard a cracking sound. Blood was pouring out of Harry's nose and Draco was recovering his balanced position. You can only assume he stomped on his nose.

Draco took Potter's inisibility cloak and threw it over him, shielding him from anyone that looks in his direction.

Draco and I grabbed our trunks and my owl and went outside to catch the last thestral. We were in it alone, and after an awkward silence, we started cracking up. I don't know why. It was just one of those moments. We laughed until tears came to my eyes, then I had to calm myself down.

"So, Draco Malfoy, would you like to go out sometime?" I asked when I caught my breath. "Its about time," he replied. We both leaned in and had a real kiss where I was sure more would follow.

A/N: YOLA!!!!! I havn't posted in awhile an I'm sorry. WAAAA! SNAPES PAST!!!!! BOO HOO HOO!!!!

i'm sorry. I'm a big Snape fan and I truthfully loved him the whole way. It's just that I saw te 5th movie again today and the whole occlumency thing just brought me to tears. And reminded me how much I hate James.

So

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

AND FAN!!!!!!

Love you

Beat532

Typed my name wrong again,

Bear421