The Ravenclaw

A/N: Yes I posted early but this is just a filler chapter. Before the next long chapter, I expect 20 votes from this chapter and the previous combined. I feel mean. Love you!

Sarah's POV:

I walked down the halls. I was alone for the first time since this term started. Ahh. Draco. We were so perfect for each other...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WALK AWAY!" I hear a girls voice yell from down the hall. A group of students were gathered around two Ravenclaws. Not very interesting.

I started to turn away when I felt a slight shove on my shoulder. I turned 360 degrees before realizing that whoever the cause of the shove was, walked away. Oh well.

I made my way to DADA. Snape was teaching this year. Yay!

We went through the class quickly. Best teacher ever. He was terrible to the Gryffindors and continuously gave points to Slytherins.

After DADA, I had double Herbology with the Ravenclaws. I was late (no surprise) due to a little meeting with Draco in the corridor, if you know what I mean. We ran to the greenhouses once we realized how late we were and found two spots open, not at the same table. I sat down at the closest seat to the back, forcing Draco to sit with a kid that radiated the term "mudblood." He glared back at me as we both settled into our seats.

"Partners at you table!" Proffesor Sprout called to us. I didn't even hear the assignment. Hope the nerd next to me will.

"Okay, so this is how it goes,"- I started, covering for myself-"You are smart. I am average. You do work. I do not. Kapich?" I looked to my side and saw the girl from the hall there. And don't imagine her as buff and tall. This was just an average sized girl who's bite was worse than her bark (yes, I meant that).

"No. That's not how it works." She responded.

"Name, blood-pureness, and mood?" I asked.

"Megan Londhal, pureblood, and pissed. How 'bout you?" she said.

Sarah Dirdel, pureblood, and bored." I responded. "How are you not in Slytherin?"

"I ask myself the same question many, many times," Megan said.

We found out what we had to do and started working. This girl was a Ravenclaw, but evil, twisty-minded, and somewhat a bully. I approve.

A/N: Sorry it's a short chapter. Once again, a filler. Vote if you want a next chapter, or else you will have to wait. And what is the best way to get more people to vote, spread the word! And how do you do that, by commenting on there pages!!!! But don't comment on there pages unless you somehow comment on my chapters. Not nice.

Love Ya!

(C: