It's Time.... For Pranking!

A/N: Super sorry for not posting in a while. I have way too much school stuff and basketball always takes away free time so I would expect longer periods like this. I will always try to keep writing though!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MOST OF THIS INFORMATION!!! KUDOS TO JK ROWLING!

Sarah's POV:

School continued to go by. I was still stuck going to Slug Club meetings about once or twice a month. Homework was a pain. We had at the very least three hours a day of reading, writing, or studying. There was almost no time to work on the mission. Draco and I weren't able to work together in the Room of Requirement anymore. We never had the same free time. Draco worked alone there more because I had all the higher classes. Higher classes = more homework = less free time = more time before Dumbledore goes bye-bye = impatient Voldemort = Killing rampage. It's simple once you think it all through.

It was the beginning of July. Draco told me he was getting closer to the end. I think I will go check it out and help out over the weekend.

There wasn't much going on around school. Dumbledore would go weeks at a time away from Hogwarts. This only made it harder for us to plan when to bring the Death Eaters in. We will have to wait and see.

I walked down the empty corridors. I had absolutly nthing to do. I can't disrupt a class without being watched. Father told me only to kill two people a year. Draco and Hannah were in class.

Let's ruin the Gryffindor common room!

I walked up to the seventh floor. Again, with all the walking. I approached the portrait of the fat lady. There had to be some sort of GIRL hair around here. I bent down to examine the floor. I pinched a long, mangled brown hair off the tile and put it in my pocket for later. I guess I'll have to come back.

I nearly fell while running down the stairs to the dungeons. When I reached the level with the coolest temperature, I found Snape's classroom. Without knocking I opened the door. A class was sitting at the seats and taking notes. Snape noticed my presence.

"What do you want, Dirdel?" he drawled out.

"I need to speak to you. Professor." I nearly spat out the last bit in mock. Snape smirked for an unknown reason and walked to where I was standing.

"In the hall," I completed. Snape told the class to stay quiet and followed me back to the corridor after closing the door.

"I need polyjuice potion."

"Sarah, I'm afraid I just ran out of it yesterday. I believe you will have to look elsewhere for it." Snape responded in his dull tone.

"Okay. That's all I wanted to know." I started to turn away before remembering something.

"And can I borrow some Floo-Powder. I need to make a trip."

Snape re-entered his classroom, coming out moments later with a small, leather pouch. I nodded in gratitude and told him I would return it when I was done.

I went back to the Slytherin common room. After making sure I was alone, I took a pinch of Floo-Powder and threw it into the fireplace. When the flames turned green, I stepped into the fireplace. I shouted "MALFOY MANOR" and saw the world around me turn to blurs of colors and sounds.

I felt my feet hit solid ground again and walked out of the Malfoy's fire in the dining room. A house elf named Blurp instantly came to my service and repuested to know why I was at the Manor during school hours. Not being a total house elf-hater, I didn't mind giving him the facts.

I was led to the office taken over by my father. I knocked, not knowing what was going on in there. For all I know, it may mentally scar me forever.

"Come in," I heard my father speak in English. "Oh, Sarah! How's school?"

"Don't pull that crap on me, Dad. You taught me leginimens yourself. We both know you don't care."

"You know me too well, daughter," he hissed. "Now why are you here?"

"I need polyjuice potion."

"And why?"

"Wouldn't you be proud if I totally ruined the majority of the Gryffindors reputations!? I need to get in there and be trusted the easy way," I told him.

"Well, request granted. Use a small amount though. Only what you need. I can't survive the Floo-Powder thing all over again."

"Okay, Dad. Tell Mom I say hi!"

After grabbing the polyjuice potion, I disappear into flames once more and end up in the common room.

A/N: Sorry for not writing in forever. After the contest, I got stuffed with school and basketball.

CHECK OUT MIGNIGHTMOONMAIDEN'S STORY/STORIES! I LIKE THEM A LOT!

Comment 

Vote 

Fan 

Like

Thanks for reading!