After the Mark

• Dedicated to PAT MAC!!!!! <3 <3 <3

A/N: Did anyone else get into Pottermore? Comment and ENJOY!!!!!! I'm not able to save this in advance because the text is too short now.

Sarah's POV:

I woke up in my bedroom. I thought everything that happened last night was a dream until there was a burst of pain on my left forearm. I screamed out and heard small and quick footsteps enter the room. A small house elf's head appeared on my left. I instantly felt a wet cloth on my forehead and another house elf holding me up so I could take a potion, probably for the pain. I looked down at my arm. A black snake was slithering out of a skull. It was beautiful, but scary at the same time. I wasn't ready to become a Death Eater. Or kill an innocent man who just happens to be my headmaster.

I told the elves I was fine and they left for a couple minutes, before bringing in a tray of food. Is that waffles I smell? I'm glad they remembered what my favorite breakfast food was. I looked out the window and it appeared to be midday. I guess waffles are my favorite lunch food too.

I got out of bed after my lunch and the pain ceased to look for Hannah. I went downstairs and saw a house elf dusting a book case. "Where's Hannah Ton- Nott staying?" It directed me to the guest floor. I walked into the room that Hannah was staying at. I walked in and saw her furiously trying to cover up her mark with concealer. Good luck with that.

She saw me. "Riddle?" "Nott?" We asked each other at the same time. "You first," I told her.

"My mom's a wizard. You know that. But so is my dad." she started. "My mom was from Ravenclaw and my dad-" she said the name with distaste "-was a Slytherin. They, well, you know, and my mom gives birth to me. I lived with my mom my whole life and only heard of my dad. My last name was rearranged for safety from suspicion. I don't know why I'm living with my dad this year and I was forced to become a Death Eater. I didn't even want to be one." Tears were shedding from her eyes and I felt sympathy. "You were strong. You were the only one that didn't collapse and pass out. It's not your fault." She looked up at me, her tears gone.

"So what's up with this whole 'Sarah Riddle' thing?" she asked. "Oh. That's easy. Voldemort is my dad and my mom was the one in the awesome dress last night, besides mine of course. They made me but didn't get married because they thought there would be some magical object that tracked down their names like the Magic Quill."

"Oh. I see." That was the end of the conversation.

I could tell Hannah wasn't happy with the mark. I, on the other hand, would continuosly touch it with my finger and have my dad apparate into the room with about 20 other Death Eaters. "Can I have a glass of water? It's an emergency. My throats dry," I would say each time. Once, I heard someone mumble something about sticking their hands down my throat and my father sent a killing curse in the direction it came from. I guess that's where he gets his power.

Once, the week after the mark, I approached Hannah. "How's Seamus?" "I don't know. I've been stuck in this hell hole for the whole summer." Boy, she was moody. "But you're stuck in this hell hole with me!" I replied in a joking manner.

Even with the small talk, we didn't talk much dying the summer, so I had time to think out my plan. Evil. That's the path I'm going to take. I can't stand being with those boastful Gryffindors for a second longer. I don't understand how Hannah actually likes one of them. I'M FREE BABY!!!!

Okay, let's see. Thus year I'll date Draco in public, torture any other student in my way, kill at least one Hufflepuff, and tell Harry that I had no feelings for him or Ron at all. Yay! Freedom!!!!!

I just can't wait for that train.

A/N: Sorry for the shortness of the chapter. I somewhat lied about the whole not posting thing because I am posting this right after it. So comment, vote, like, and fan!!!! I love your comments and for some reason, I'm not able to reply to one but I AM NOT stealing missymoos VD story because the names are the same. I just like the name Sarah because it's the coolest most awesomest name ever. And it's my name. And please read the story of bananax112. The Harry Potter one. She is a friend and needs more publicity. COMMENT VOTE FAN AND LIKE!!!!!!!