the big night

lucy parked her car and called niall.. 

we walked to the front door,niall was waitin for us. 

hello beautiful ladies" he said smiling..lucy chukled and thanked niall..we walked inside...there were so many people most of then were celebrities..everyone was enjoying themselves dancing to the song.. 

niall lead us to a private place..it was less crowded and quiet comparitively... 

guys meet lucy and ashley" niall introduced us..liam and danielle louis and eleanor were sitting at one side and perrie was sitting alone at the other side... 

heyy there strangers" a manly voice greeted us from behind,i turned to look who it was... 

and there he stood tall fit guy,wearing a t shirt and jeans..his spiked hair and those hazel eyes staring right through me...he smiled at me..i may not be a fan of 1D but i always had this thing for zayn.. 

h-heyy i stuttered..he passed through me and sat beside perrie..his smell captivated me..seeing him and perrie i felt as if someone ripped my heart and threw it..i dont know why..but i felt bad.. 

come on ladies have a seat" liam said to us being a gentleman that he is.. 

all of them were so freindly and we felt like we've known them forever.. 

i could see niall and lucy talking..they bonded really quick..they were having the time of their life.. 

i excused myself...i went out for fresh air..i was standing at an alley when a drunk guy came towrds me.. 

i tried to avoid him and walk away but he grabbed me from behind..i struggled to get out of his grip and when i did i turned around and punched him hard in his face and kicked his centre with my knee,he fell to the ground cursing me.. 

wow thats going to hurt really bad"  

i looked back and saw a tall guy with curly hair..well toned body,his green eyes pericing mine.he was wearing a white v neck t-shirt,i could see the tattoos in his hands and a little in his chest..his dimples were deep when he smiled.. 

whats your name?? he asked.. 

i'm ashley i replied rubbing my knuckle with my palm..i hit that person really hard.. 

nice to meet you ashley,i'm harry...you are really strong eh..he winked 

yea i can defend myself from a pervert like him.. 

good" he said laughing.. 

i need to go back inside i said and i left..

where were you??lucy asked.. 

oh i just went out for some fresh air..i said it with a fake smile.. 

well look who decided to finally show up..zayn said 

i looked up and harry was staring at me.. 

heyy mike tyson girl what you doing here he said teasing me.. 

you two know each other niall questioned.. 

nope we just met outside...harry replied... 

he sat right infront of me..

guys lets dance...danielle stood up enthusiastically..everyone left for the dance floor..lucy called me...but i was not in the mood to dance so i told her that i'd come later...

i notcied that i wasnt alone...zayn was sitting right beside me...

cant dance eh??zayn said smiling...i smiled back"i can dance but i'm not in the mood right now"

well may be this will help you he said handing me a glass of vodka....

"comeon bottoms up"

i looked at the glass and drank in one gulp....next one"he said grabbing one glass and handing me another...we drank four glasses of vodka...

i was feeling tipsy...

now lets dance he said he took my hand and went to the floor...we were dancing in Gangnam style..we were looking hilarious..i was staring at him the whole time...thinking to myself how can someone be so perfect...

i could just stare at him all day listen to his voice touch his hand....i may even fall in love with this man...