the confession

harry's pov

ash ummm i like you!!!i whispered

i gathered up my guts and told her how i felt...she looked me in the eyes...she was shocked...

L knocked the door and came in...

"am i interrupting" Lucy looked at us...

 no Lucy stay,its okay...harry's on his way out ...she didn't even look at me..

i stood up and walked out slamming the door behind me...i was upset...why wouldn't i be...i just told her i liked her and she didn't say a word.....fuck i cursed and punched in the wall..

Ashley's POV

i didn't know what to say..i just stared blankly in his eyes...

whats going on..what does he want...i just couldn't think about anything...lucy came in and harry went out...he slammed the door...

did something happen???Lucy asked...

no nothing...everything is fine...

ash i've known you all my life,i know when you're lying..so tell me what happened....is it because of perrie and zayn...ashley you can never be with him,did you see how happy he was seeing her...you guys were never meant to be..the faster you realize it the better it'll be for you..i dont want to see you getting hurt...

i nodded my head and wiped my tears...lucy am tired i want to sleep...

okay i'll be downstairs if you need me okay...

she closed the door and i closed my eyes...

knock knock*

"Niall came in,hey ash join us for dinner,hurry before i eat'em all"he chuckled

be there in a minute i replied..

i went downstairs everyone was there i saw zayn,perrie was sitting in next to him..they were holding hands...i tried to act normal though my heart was shattered...

i took my seat...

after we finished eating,louis decided to play triple dog dare...

oooooooo triple dog dare that oughta be fun perrie responded..

i dont feel like playing i gasped..

"please stay"zayn gasped...i looked at him,our eyes met...

yes ash stay,wouldnt be fun without you...lucy asked making her puppy eyes..

okay fine"i smiled...

so rule number one louis stated

#1 everyone gets a dare and gives one

#2 you get to pick who dares you

#3 anyone who refuses or fails to do their dare must have their head shaved

so lets get started....