you're beautiful

we reached at the studio...the rest of the boys were already there..

"everyone,meet my personal maid ashley"harry verbalized

"hey Ashley" everyone greeted...i waved my hand a little and greeted back...

"sit here"harry pulled me a chair.."i'll be inside"he went inside the recording room..i could see them through the glass window...they started singing,their voice were really good....i was listening to them singing...

"you're here,i've been calling you like forever,why aren't you picking up"Lucy walked towards me..i checked my cellphone 20 missed calls.."what happened Lucy,is something wrong"i enquired

"check your twitter and facebook"she shouted..

i took out my ipad from the bag and opened my facebook account....50 notification103 freind request and 10 inbox....i looked at my wall...there were so many wall posts

"congrats ashley,you're a lucky girl"

"i ship hashley"

"they make a cute couple"

"you're going to rot in hell for taking my harry away from me"

oh god lucy what the hell is this???what happened??i freaked out

she took the ipad from my hand and searched for something...

"this is what happened"lucy showed me a picture...

it was a collage picture of me and harry from this morning infront of the bakery shop...i looked at another picture and it was him and me hugging in the car and the caption was hashley forever and bunch of hearts..

i checked out my tweets so many people had tweeted me..

one tweet said "you're a whore and you'll never be happy...you're an ugly attention seeking bitch"

it felt bad..how can someone write something like this when they dont even know me...i frowned..harry snatched the ipad from my hand..."what are you reading"he read the comments....

give it back i shouted but he stretched his arm and the ipad high above his head..."you dont need to read this"he said..i couldnt reach the ipad he was like a pillar 6"2..i felt like a mouse trying to snatch the grass out of a giraffe's mouth..

"harold edward styles give me my ipad this instance or i'll hit you" i threatened him..he showed me his toungue teasingly...

i punched him hard in his stomach and he bent down holding his stomach i grabbed the ipad and started reading again..

"ouch!thats going to hurt" lucy opined..

"nice shot"zayn laughed..

"are you okay man"liam asked harry

"never mess with a girl"louis smiled...

"you're dead ashley wilson"harry grumbled 

i started running and he was chasing me...we were running all over the studio...harry's long legs came to his advantage and he got hold of me..he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer...he put his one arm around my waist and the other one still holding my wrist..there was no one around to save me...i'm doomed i thought....he looked at me with his green sparkiling eyes...i gulped...i was struggling to get  out of his hold....

"you're strong but not stronger than me"he smirked

he pushed me to the wall and pinned my hands above my head..

"you're beautiful"he looked at me

my heartbeat was racing,i felt like i was about to have a heartattack..i was blushing....he came closer and kissed my neck...i could feel the electricity flowing through my body...he looked me in the eyes "you're beautiful okay,dont let any tweet or comment make you feel otherwise" he smiled..

he let go of my hands and started walking away...i stood there frozen...what just happened...i looked at him walking away..

i couldnt help but smile at what he said...i could feel my cheeks turning red..it was suddenly so hot in here...i walked slowly thinking about the moment we just had....

i was smiling like a retard...