freak,i passed out

i was dancing with zayn..doing all the goofy steps,makin stupid faces..i was having fun..but the fun had to end..perrie came out of nowhere and kissed zayn,i just stood there looking awkward...as i moved my step back to leave i bumped into someone..."going somewhere" harrry asked me giving a half smile..

i was just...umm!!! i couldnt answer him...i strtd feeling dizy...the alcohal started to act up...

lets dance he said grabbing my hand...he pulled me closer to him,his hands around my waist...i could feel his strong arms,his breathe,he smelled really good.,... i rest my head in his chest..i could hear his heart beat...suddenly my head started spinning and i passed out...

the next morning....i slowly opened my eyes,i looked around...where the hell am i???

i tried to get up and WOAHHH i have a bad headache...and i just laid back in bed..

the room was clean,the bed was really soft and the pillows were like marshmellows...

"Morning sunshine" a familiar voice startled me...i got up slowly...

"here have some milk,its good for hangovers" he handed me the glass of milk...

"yukh i dont like milk,it smells disgusting" i said covering my nose..

"oh now dont be like that,be a good kitty and drink it all"

what the hell did he just call me a kitty...i drank the milk,hesitating

i put the glass on the table beside me...i got out of the bed...

"my shirt suits you better"harry said smiling...

i looked down and i realized i wasnt wearing my clothes...

what.ho-w-w,wwho i stuttered....yes i changed your clothes but i promise i did not look at your assets harry said shamelessly...my cheeks started turning into an apple...

where are my clothes i asked him...angrily...

there in the closet he pointed...i opened the closet and took my clothes and went inside the bathroom...i took shower and changed my clothes...

when i came out harry wasnt there so i took my things and i went downstairs...i heard people chatting..i went inside and saw everyone hanging out in the living room...

lucy hurriedly came to me and asked if i was alright...everyone stared at me...umm i i'm okay...i said looking embarassed..

how much did you drink last night eleanor asked...and i just smiled and answered i dont know...

i noticed that perrie wasnt around...i asked where she was..

zayn :oh she went to paris she has a concert tomorrow..

danielle:heyy how about the hamptons in newyork...

yea i heard its a beautiful place eleanor added..what are you guys talking about i asked..i did not have a clue what they were talking about...louis said we're going for a vacation in a very ecited voice and we want you guys to come with us...yes it will be fun daniele and eleanor agreed..

"but i cant go" i have to work at the coffee shop....lucy:dont worry i'll ask mom to hire someone for a week...please come with us it wont be fun without you...

but i... zayn cut me in middle and said please come,it'll be fun i promise...

oh how can i deny him..his eyes are so hypnotizing....okay i'll go...i said..

and everyone cheered...i looked at zayn and he seemed happy...

lucy and i went to our place to do our packing...

i was really excited about our trip...everyone was...

_________________________________________________________________________________

heyy guys this is my third chapter...i'm working really hard on this...so please read and vote if you like it..

thankyou

xoxo