the proposal

ashley's pov

i rested my head on his bare chest...we talked for hours..

i got up to get some water..

"where are you going"he asked me

"i'm thirsty"i said and went to the kitchen...

i poured a glass of water..i was feeling happy..he loves me too i thought and smiled....i washed the glass and went back to the room...harry was asleep..i went and lied next to him,i kissed his forehead..i laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes..

i woke up in the morning and harry wasnt there..i looked at my phone and it was 8 in the morning...i got up and went to the bathroom..i freshend up and came out..my phone was buzzing,it was lucy calling me..

"hey girl"i greeted in a very cheerful manner

"some one sounds happy today"she stated

"i am the happiest girl in the world"i laughed

"why what happened"she asked

"i'll tell you later,lets meet at the coffee shop"i said

"okay i'll see you at the coffee shop in an hour"she said and hung up

"harry"i called out walking to the living room but he wasnt there..i went to the kitchen there was breakfast on the table and cupcake on the side...

he never forgets i smiled and sat on the chair...there was a small note on the table..i opened and read it...

morning love,i made breakfast for you.sorry i had to go out,i didn't want to wake you up.i'll see you tonight. love harry

i placed the note on the side and ate my breakfast.i washed the dishes and went to the room.

i opened the closet and took out a dress to wear...i wore a red knit beanie with blue sweater that had black stripes,a flared denim mini and a knee high boot..

i texted lucy that i was on my way..

i went on a cab to the coffee shop..i went inside and saw lucy sitting on the window side..

"she is here"she said on the phone..

"who are you talking to"i asked curiously

"niall"she smiled "so tell me everything"

"nicole is a bitch,she did everything on purpose.i met zayn yesterday and he told me everything.harry was innocent and zayn also told me that harry was in love with me"i blushed

she did not look suprised so i asked her"why arent you suprised"

"cause niall told me already"she smiled

"how come niall knows about this"i enquired

"harry told him this morning"she responded

"oh,did he tell anything else"i stuttered

"no just that you two are in love"she teased

"lucy i did it with him"i murmmered

"oh my god,you did it with harry"she shouted,her eyes wide

"shhh calm down lucy"i whispered looking around the people who were staring at us with narrow eyes..

"harry is your first,isnt he? ash i'm so happy for you.you guys are going to make such a great couple"she seemed so happy

i told her about everything that happened yesterday..as we were talking we heard girls screaming outside..i looked out the window and i saw the curly haired boy who took my heart away..he waved at me..niall had a guitar in his hand,louis,zayn and liam were with him...i smiled but i was confused..what are they doing here?

i looked at lucy and gave her a confused look and she just smiled...eleanor and danielle came in..

"what's going on"i asked them but they didnt reply they just smiled ear to ear..

i heard the guitar playing...i looked out the window and niall was playing the guitar..there were security guys holding back the crowd as harry started to sing...

                                                 I can be your hero, baby.

                                                 I can kiss away the pain.

                                                 I will stand by you forever.

                                                 You can take my breath away.

he was singing the song "hero"by enrique....he then hold a cue card...it had a big heart drawn in it...i rushed out from the shop...the song ended but niall was still playing the guitar....

harry knelt on his knee,he had a small jwelery box in his hand,he opened the box and there was a beautiful heart shaped pendant with little diamonds on one side..our intials were carved on the pendant (H <3 A)...

"miss ashley wilson,will you do me the honour of being my girlfreind,i promise i'll make you smile every single day"

my eyes was filled with tears of joys... "yes"i nodded..he got up and picked me up in his arms,i kissed his lips and the crowd erupted in cheers...