i'll always be there for you

"here drink this coffee"harry handed me a cup of coffee

"thankyou harry"

"its jus a coffee you dont need to thank me"

no harry not just for this coffee,for everything you did..if it wasnt for you i dont know what i would have done..

really harry thankyou so much" i hugged him..

"ash i'm so sorry"lucy hurriedly came towards me

"oh my poor baby,i'm sorry i did not know about your father"she hugged me

lucy,how did you...

i thought you might need a freind so i called her harry interrupted..i'll leave you girls to talk..i'll go see the doctor..harry left us alone..

i cried hugging lucy...

everything will be fine ash dont cry....you know i'll always be here for you..

yes i nodded

sorry to interrupt..they're shifting your father to the general ward...we can see him now..lets go..

we followed harry

we went inside a room and my father was lying in the bed..

this is not a general ward??? i questioned..

no,its not..i asked them to put your father in the private room so that he'll get proper treatment harry replied..

princess...my father called out...

yes daddy i sat next to him..

did you eat???you look pale...

only then i realized that i havent eaten anything since yesterday...harry was with me all the time he hasnt eaten as well..

i'm sorry for toubling you honey..

daddy dont say that,you're not troubling me..we were going to eat after checking up on you..

lucy: i'll stay here with him,you guys go ahead...

i kissed my dad on his forehead and we went out..

we sat at a table...the waiter brought our food...we ate our food...we were quiet the whole time..

harry i think you should go...you dont need to be here all the time

are you kidding me,i like hospitals,look how sexy the nurses are..i'm not leaving he chuckled

i smiled...

you're beautiful when you smile...

i looked up at him and he was staring at me...his green eyes twinkling,his dimples.. i could feel my heart racing..

lets go your  dad must be waiting harry stood up

we went back...

i'll drop lucy..harry said

okay i nodded

after a couple of hours harry came back...i was reading a book...

he brought me coffee...

thanks harry i smiled..

how is he..harry asked

doctors say he is doing okay right now..i smiled..a picture fell from my book..harry picked it up

who is she he asked..

that is my mother...she passed away when i was 14..

she is beautiful....

yeah she is...she used to make delicious cupcakes...

you like cupcakes??

yep i used to love them..

used to??harry asked

i stopped eating cupcakes since my mother died...i tried holding back my tears..

my father has been taking care of me since my mother passed away..now he's going to leave me too..i'll be all alone..tears rolled down i couldnt hold back anymore....

harry held my hand,lifted my chin and looking at my eyes he said "you'll never be alone,you'll always have me,i'll take care of you..

i could see the sincerity in his eyes...the words he spoke,i could feel that he was telling the truth..

i hugged him...and thanked him

harry's POV

her mother was beautiful..i could see where she got her good looks from..she lost her mother at the age of 14 and now she is going to loose her father too.i could see that she was completely shattered inside...

i looked into her watery eyes she looked like a broken angel..

i was going to take care of this girl,i'm always going to be there for her..i am never going to make her feel that she is alone...

she rested her head on my shoulder...she looked so calm while sleeping ..she looked beautiful..the smell of her hair...her touch so soft...

i had never felt like this with any girls...she is not the preetiest girl,she is not perfect,she is not the kind of girl i would date but still i'm falling head over heels for her...

she doesnt try hard to look preety her innocence makes her look adorable,she does not need makeup,i like the way she she makes her stupid face when she cant win an argument,i like when she smiles at me showing her dimples..when she tucks her long shiny blonde hair behind her ear,the way she looks down when she is shy...everything about her makes me want her more...she is beautiful and she makes my heartbeat faster and slower at the same time..