cupcake

i opened the door of the car..

"hey beautiful"harry greeted

i sat at the passenger seat...he drove.....

we reached at his apartment...he opened the door "ladies first"he smiled..

i went inside and dropped my luggage..

"where is my room" i asked

"follow me" he walked

he opened the door to a room..."this is where you'll sleep"

i settled my things "where is your room"i asked "right here"he replied 

"what??but you just said its my room"

"yes love,we'll be satying at the same room" he winked..

"you're kidding me right"i gasped

"you see,i only have one room in this apartment and unless you want to sleep at that uncomfortable couch in the living room we have to share this room"he raised his brow

"i'd rather sleep on the couch"i took out my pj's from the bag and went to the bathroom to change...

i came out and harry was sitting on a chair listening to his ipod..."cute pajama"he complimented

i rolled my eyes and i went to the living room..harry followed me

"are you sure you don't want to share the bed with me...it is a king size bed,there is enough space for you"he smiled

"i'm sure the couch is comfy"i smiled

"help yourself,see you in the morning" oh and i want a fresh orange juice at 7 am" he winked

i laid on the couch and pulled the cover over my head...i tried to sleep but something was pricking me...the couch was really uncomfortable...hours went by and i still couldn't sleep..i tried sleeping on the floor but it was too cold...i stood up frustrated,carried my blanket and went to harry's room...i sneaked in slowly and laid on the right side of the bed....the bed was way more comfortable..i fell asleep soon...

harry's POV

zayn's idea was not at all bad...ashley was now my personal maid...i asked her to sleep in my room but she denied..she was really stubborn...i knew there was noway to convince her so when she went to change in the bathroom i ran to the living room and put legos under the cusion of the couch..so that it would be uncomfortable..i know i'm evil..i just wanted her to be with me..

i waited for her to come but this girl was really stubborn....i waited and waited...finally i could hear her footstep...i pretended to be asleep...she sneaked slowly inside and she slept on the right side of the bed...i couldn't help but smile...

i woke up and looked at the clock on the wall...it was 6:45 am...

ashley's head was rested on my chest and her legs was wrapped around me...i smiled to myself...i put my arms around her...i wanted to stay that way forever...she was warm we stayed that way for a while..she then turned to her side...i felt cold suddenly..

i looked at her she looked so pretty..she was calm..she woke up slowly opening her eyes..i laid back to my side and pretended to sleep..

"shit i'm late" she cursed looking at the watch...she ran to the bathroom and got ready...she came out wearing a white tank top and shorts...she ran out..she probably went to the kitchen...i fell asleep...

after a while the sound of a vacuum woke me up....i woke up and wore my slippers i went out to see what she was up to...

i saw her cleaning the living room...she was listening to a music in her ipod...she was moving her hips and dancing...she was singing along....where have i heard this song i thought....

ashley :you're giving me a heart attack looking like you do oo

this is the song from our second album...is she a fan too???i rested my shoulder on the wall and watched her...she is a good dancer i thought to myself...

 ashley's pov

i was listening to 1D's song "heart attack"..i loved that song..lucy made me listen to it everytime...i was dancing and cleaning..i was moving backwards and i bumped into something..i turned around and looked up...harry was standing there...

heyy i smiled,i could feel my cheeks reddening..."umm ho-how long have you been standing here"i stuttered..

he just smiled and walked away.. "nice bums"he said walking towards the room..

pervert i murmured...i went to the kitchen to make  him an orange juice...i took oranges out of the freeze peeled it and cut into small pieces and then put it in a blender...

"where's my juice" harry asked standing behind me at the door"

its rea..i stopped..i looked at him he was wearing a trouser and nothing at the top...he shook his head managing his perfect curls...his biceps looked strong...his abdomen had those perfect lines...he looked so sexy...

"my juice" harry asked

"oh umm yeah your juice is ready"i blurted

i handed him the glass of juice...

"someone called from the management,you have to be at the recording place at 11"i informed him

"11..he looked at the watch,we're going to be late hurry up and change"he drank the whole juice'

"why do i have to come"i took the glass and put it in the sink

"you're my personal maid,you have to be with me 24/7 remember"he smiled "oh and dont make breakfast we'll have it on our way"

this is stupid..why do i have to be with him all the time i'm his maid not his bodygaurd...urhghh how frustrating..i went to change...

we walked out of the apartment and i closed the door...

we sat in his car and he drove....he stopped at a pastry shop..."wait right here,i'll be right back" he said and got off the car

its not like i'm going to run away...i rolled my eyes..i saw people going crazy..they were taking pictures of him..he had a small box in his hand and he was clicking picture with everyone...he looked so cute when he smiled and his dimples made him more adoreable..

he came back in the car...he gave me the box "what is it" i asked..

"open it"he smiled..i opened the box and there was a small cupcake which was well decorated and looked delicious..

"you said you havent ate one since your mother passed away..i dont want you to miss out..from now on i'm buying you one cupcake everyday"he smiled...my eyes were full of tears i hugged him...

"thankyou" harry i whispered