reality hiits you hard

ashley's pov 

i kissed zayn...all i could think about was our kiss...i was lying at my bed looking at the ceiling...

does he remember kissing me?he was drunk?may be he thought i was perrie...why did he kiss me?

urghhhh my mind is about to blow up...i need to take a shower...i got out of bed and went to the bathroom..i went in the shower...i stood under the hot water thinking about last night...i blushed...it was a mixed feeling,i was happy,embarrassed,confused....

knock knock*

lucy knocked at the door...

ash we're all going out aren't you coming..

i couldnt face zayn right now so i jus told her that i was tired and i'd stay...

i wrapped a towel and came to the room i was searching for a cloth to wear...

you did not go???a heavy voice startled me..

jesus harry dont ever do that again..you scared me..

harry:sorry the door was not locked so..anyways why didnt you go??

i wasnt feeling like it...i shrugged...is there something you want???

harry:no just asking..i'll let you change...he left the room and closed the door

i changed into a off shoulder tshirt and shorts..

my stomach growled..i need something to eat...i ran downstairs at the kitchen...i opened the fridge and grabbed a can of juice...i took the phone and odered a pizza....harry came to the kitchen while i was odering..."ask them if they have tacos" he told me taking the juice from my hand that i was drinking..

heyyyy get your own juice i snarled...

i sat on the couch and harry sat next to me....i turned the tv on and watched...freinds with benefit was on

we were watching and the "love making" scene came...it felt awkward i looked at harry his eyes was peeled on the screen...the doorbell rang...right on time i let a sigh of releif and walked to the door..

i took the pizza and came back to the couch...

no tacos" harry griped...

they did not have tacos..just eat the pizza aite"i replied

he took a slice and ate...we finished the movie...i stood up and went to the kitchen want some water i asked harry...

"yes please"he said it in a sweet voice..

i came back with a bottle of water..i handed him the bottle and sat next to him...

we talked for a while...he didnt seem so bad when i got to know him...

we talked for hours...his jokes cracked me up..

heyyyy looks like you guys had fun...danielle came in...

hey guys you're back i cheered...

i saw zayn and suddenly the memories from last night came flashing back....our eyes met and he smiled at me...i gave him an awkward smile back...

are you blushing lucy exclaimed..

no i'm not i defended myself...

harry's pov

as we sat on the sofa watching a movie,i looked at her...she sat besides me,her knee curled up to her chest...the ray of sunlight made her blonde hair look shiny and golden,her eyes so innocent...she looked more beautiful than ever...when the makeout scene came she blushed,,she was shy...she looked at me i immidiately looked at the screen pretending that i wasnt looking at her...

we talked for hours...i made her laugh...her dimple made her smile even preetier...

the guy were back after a while...she saw zayn and they smiled at each other....she was blushing...she loooked cute when she blushed but i was angry at the thought that someone else made her that way...

it pissed me off...

ashley's pov

i went near lucy and asked her if she could sleep at my room tonight....we really needed some catching up to do...she told niall and we went to my room...

we lied in the bed and talked about stuffs...she was talking about how amazing niall was and how happy she is to be with him...i smiled..i was happy for her...

ummm lucy,can i tell you something...promise me u'll keep it a secret.....

lucy:okay i promise now tell me

well i ummm i went out with zayn yesterday night...

you did...you sneaky little bitch she joked..

"we kinda kissed" i whispered..

what the fish in a tank she shouted and got up..

sshhhhh lucy quiet down you'll wake others up i tried to hush her down...

you kissed zayn??? perrie's zayn??? 

well actually perrie broke up wit him the night before we came here...i defended myself.i had to.the way she said it sounded like i was a bitch who stole others bf

"whatever ash,you know he truly loves perrie and they'll get back together any time soon...

i didnt know what to say i kept silent...

listen ash i know you like zayn but he is already taken you have to let him go...he's better off with perrie..they love each other and zayn is happy with her...he is just sad and confused right now but when he'll come to his senses you know he'll run back to perrie...

those words really made me sad..my eyes became watery i felt like crying out loud...

ash dont cry i'm saying this for your good....you know i care about you...lucy consoled me..

i nodded my head and hugged her...

zayn and i were never meant to be...he kissed me when he was drunk that doesnt mean he loves me...it really hurts...