the almost confession..

Harry's POV

"what time are we supposed to pick up the girls" i asked louis..

"dont know man,girls sure do take lots of time to get ready"louis replied

i wore a grey t-shirt and a dark skinny denim jeans...i was not sure whether to wear a blazer or a shirt...i turned towards liam and asked him his opinion

"liam...blazer or a shirt"i asked

"wear the blazer"he pointed out

"okay then i'll wear the shirt"i chuckled

i wore a pale blue check shirt on top of the t shirt...i checked my phone to see if ashley has called..there wasnt any missed call or a text..i shoved the phone in my back pocket of the jeans..i went to the kitchen and opened the fridge,i took out a bottle of water and drank...

"oh alright we'll meet you there then..bye love"i heard liam talking on the phone...

"who was it"i asked

"danielle said they would be late and she wants us to go first..they'll come later"he replied

"they arent ready yet???what are they doing plastic surgery??" i grumbled

we walked out the door but zayn was still looking at the mirror adjusting his hair..

"zayn get your lame arse outside already"i shouted

"fine i'm coming,why are you being so grumpy"he said coming out..

i locked the door and we went down to the parking lot..

"lets take my car"i suggested...everyone agreed...we hopped on to the car and i drove...i was really pissed that ashley wasnt coming with me...i wanted her to come with me..

we reached the party...we went inside...nicole threw the best party every time...people were dancing and having a good time..we greeted everyone we knew..i saw nicole coming towards us...this girl was obssesed with makeup...it was as if her face was a colouring book..she wore a very revealing dress..she left nothing to imagine...she came near and hugged everyone of us...

"i have special private place for you guys"she said in a seductive voice..

we followed her..she took us to a more private place,it was less crowded...we settled down...the waitress brought us drinks...

"here you go"nicole served me and took one for herself and sat beside me...she was twirling her blonde hair..she was talking about how fun her trip to paris was..i could not care less....i was not concentrating on her words..i kept turning back,looking at the door...why is she so darn late..i thought to myself...

"oh lord"zayn muttered looking at the door,his mouth agape...i turned to look around...

holy god..i could not help but stare at the beauty that was coming towards us..they finally arrived...all the girls were looking gorgeous but my eyes were only admiring the beauty of ashley...she wore a flowy peach sleeveless top tucked into a shimmery mini skirt and paired it with heels that featured glitter-infused fabric and a slim ankle strap.A pearl necklace and some bangles completed her look...her long hair was let down in a wavy curl....she didnt have much makeup on but still she looked so beautiful that i could not take my eyes off her..

she came infront of me,i got up and she hugged me...

"cant get your eyes off of me can you"she whispered in my ears...

i looked at her and smiled...

she sat next to me...she took a drink and we all chatted for a while..

nicole slowly put her hands in my thighs and brushed my inner thighs...i glared at her...she still looked at me in a luring manner...i stood up and offered ashley for a dance..she held my hand and we went to the dancefloor...she pressed her back on my chest and swayed her hip in the rythm of the music..the smell of her shampoo was so fresh...i moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck...

"you look beautiful"i whispered in her ear...she turned around "you dont look so bad yourself"she cheekily replied...she looked me in the eye,she looked stunning,i had never seen such a beautiful girl ever...the innocence in her eyes made her eyes sparkle..

i hold her hands and walked away from the dancefloor..i led her to the hallway,it was quiet..

"harry whats wrong"ashley asked me,she was confused

i looked in her eyes,i held her hands,our fingers intertwined..

"ashley i have something to say"i told her

"what is it harry"she asked

"as-ashley i- i"i stammered...i didnt have the guts to confess her that i loved her...i took a deep breathe and when i was about to tell her

"what are you guys doing here,the party is inside"nicole interrupted..

i wanted to throw a brick at her face,if only i could...i turned around and walked still holding ashley's hand...

"harry you were saying something"ashley enquired

"i'll tell you some other time"i kept quiet and we went back in,to join the party..