i love going to the beach

i woke up in the morning,and i smiled thinking about the time i spent with zayn yesterday...

i got out of bed and freshened up...i wore a t shirt and skinny jeans and went to the living room...

heyy beautiful harry said and looked at me from head to toe...

someone's looking sexy today he smirked...thanks i answered..

zayn:did you sleep well???

yes i did...how about you???

zayn: i slept like a baby he smiled

louis came out of the kitchen and gave me a bottle of frsh juice...thanks louis..

so here's the plan we'll go to the beach today and then barbeque at night...liam planned our day out...we all agreed..we went to our room to grab the things needed and we were off to the beach...

i loved the feeling when the cool water touches my feet and the breeze of air...

harry's pov

she looked beautiful when she stood near the shores,the wind was blowing her blonde shiny hair,she was looking at the sea ic ould see her eyes twinkle...i never thought someone could look so beautiful...

i went near her...i was trying to resist my urge to kiss her...

you love the veiw??? she looked at me and said "yeah" what about you she asked..

i looked at her and said"i love what i am seeing right now" she looked back at me and i immidiately turned to the sea not letting her know that i was talking about her...

heyy ash lets go and change our clothes i want to swim" lucy came and took her away

the boys and i were taking off our clothes and about to go for a dip...

"zayn come on you have to atleast learn how to swim,what are you so scared of anyways,the sharks dont come near the shores"i teased him...he did not reply i looked at him "zayn" he was looking somewhere else.."what are you looking at" i turned around the girls were coming...i noticed ashley..

she wore a floral print bikini,her curves could be clearly seen...she had an amazing body,her long tanned legs,her hair was let down and she was carrying a surf board...i was litrelly drooling...i stood agape for a while...you alright mate niall asked me...

oh i'm fine its just,its hot out here...

ashley's pov

i was always fond of surfing...i surfed for a while and came back to the shore and lied down in the sun..

zayn sat next to me 

zayn: "you look stunning"

thankyou i blushed..

zayn:have you ever had a crazy tought or wish??

when i was 18 i always wanted a late night adventure.i wanted someone to call me up and say"i'm outside let's go do something,i wanted to go out late at night in my pj's,go to a park and swing on the swings,sit in the grass and watch the stars or maybe go to a 24 hour food place and pig out" probably sounds stupid right..

zayn:nah!!! sounds perfect to me...

i giggled..

heyy guys lets go home we need to prepare for the bbq,remember liam called..

everything was done,we sat in the lawn and we were chatting and eating and stuff...

where's harry niall asked.."maybe he's at his room i'll go call him"i stood up and went to his room..

i went up and opened his door...i was at awe when i entered...there was some girl wearing just the lingirie on top of him.."oh god i'm so sorry i closed my eyes and turned around..everyone's looking for you i said and ran out of the room..

i came down at sat in my previous place..

zayn:why is your face red??

umm nothing i umm i'm just feeling hot...i stammered..i picked the glass on the table and drank the whole thing..it tasted funny..

what is this? i asked... 

zayn: umm you just drank my booze...

oh great i drank zayn's drink...i started feeling tipsy...

guys i'm going to my room i'm feeling dizy i said and excused myself..

i was going to my room and i met harry..i clearly couldnt face him after what i witnessed in his room...i looked down,avoiding him and went upstairs..i heard sobbing from harry's room i peeked inside and i saw the girl crying....he might have broken up with her..what an asshole i thought and went to my room and lied in my bed...i was sleeping...my phone buzzed i looked at my phone it was 1 am i picked up the call and it was zayn

"i'm outside" he said and then hung up..i got u and went outside and i saw zayn smiling at me