my first kiss

i'm outside" he said and then hung up.i got up and went outside anid i saw zayn smiling..

i was feeling a bit tipsy...heyy whats wrong i enquired..

"lets got to the park"he smiled...

"you serious"

dead serious" he replied

"okay but how will we be going to the park..i dont want to be chased by your fans"i joked

zayn:come with me...he grabbed my hand...

you own a bike i shouted...

ssshhhhh you'll wake others up....

he put his helmet on and started the bike,hop on beautiful....he said and gave his sexy smile..

i sat behind him and he rode..

we reached the park..it was empty...he parked his bike..

i sat on the swing and he pushed me slowly..

we played on the swing for a while and then lied on the ground watching the night sky...

its a lovely veiw isnt it i asked...

he looked at me and replied..."it sure is"

he had a flask in his pocket,he took it out and drank...you want a sip he offered...he handed me the flask and i took couple of sips...

i said that i was hungry....we were walking in the park on our way to the spot where the bike was parked..

zayn saw a small stall and we went there....we ordered our hotdog and sat on a bench we kept talking and talking...it seemed like our conversation would never end...after we finished eating we returned back to our place...

i was standing at the door and he was standing one step below...i thanked him for the night..

"this is probably the best night ever..i'll never forget it" i smiled

pleasures all mine...he smirked..

he was staring at me...i asked "is there something wrong with my face?

he laughed and then he said "How do you look so beautiful all the time?

i blushed..i did not know what to say "i -i umm i dont i" before i could say anything i felt his soft lips pressed against mine...his hands were around my waist,my hand was holding his nape...we were kissing..

my first real kiss....