the water fight

whats for breakfast i sat on the couch...we're ordering tacos harry smiled...

tacos for breakfast seriously i stared..

breakfast at 12 seriously he replied...

i just rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen....

guys pizza's here...Eleanor shouted..

Niall ran towards the living room..

but i said tacos harry griped...i showed him my tongue teasing him and went to the living room

they didn't have tacos Louis replied

we ate our pizza and watched a movie...after finishing the movie i went to the backyard to get some fresh air...

harry came behind me..nice day huh???he exclaimed

yes i smiled..

so about last night..

what about it i interrupted turning to him..

he moved his steps forward trying to get closer,as he was moving forward i took my steps back..

you liked kissing me didn't you...

no i didn't i blushed still moving back...i tripped in the garden hose and fell back...i tried holding harry for support but instead i made him fall above me...

whatever you're trying to do i'm loving it harry smiled trying to kiss me i grabbed the pipe and sprayed water at him...he backed off..

i laughed so hard looking at him...

you're dead..he came at me..i tried to run but he grabbed me from behind he took the pipe from my hand and sprayed water all over me...

WATER FIGHT louis shouted and everyone came out...

we were splashing water at each other...harry and zayn picked me up and threw me at the pool...it was so much fun...

at the end of the day we were all wet...we went to our rooms to change..

i went for shower and changed my dress...as i was about to go downstairs,zayn came in

i did not know what to say...i smiled at him and he smiled back..

zayn : today was a fun day

it sure was i responded...

look ashley about the night we kissed i'm sorry,i was drunk and i had no idea what i was doing...

zayn its okay i've already forgotten about it,lets not talk about that night i interrupted

okay,so we're cool right he asked me..

yes no hard feelings i replied..

we both went downstairs and sat on the dining table..

here's to our last night in hampton eleanor raised her glass and so did we..

we finished our dinner and went to the backyard...we laid back on the cool grass and looked up the sky talking about how fun we had in this week...

harry was lying next to me...he slowly brought his hand near mine and i slapped his hand...

owww that wasnt necessary he griped...

i just smiled at him and he smiled back..

i looked at him he was laying down with his eyes closed,his brown curls were shining under the moonlight ,his red lips looked so kissable...he looked like an angel...

i know i'm attractive but stop staring me its creeping me out he chuckled and looked at me with his one eye open

i hurriedly looked at the sky and replied "i wasnt looking at you,what makes you think i was" and i closed my eyes pretending to sleep...

now i know why the girls are so crazy about him...he is always surrounded by so many beautiful girls...i bet he can get any girl he wants....out of all those girl why would he like me??? but he just said he likes me not loves me so why am i overreacting..

just go to sleep ashley you're overthinking i said to myself and i shut my eyes and tried sleeping...