the two giants

Ashley's POV

i woke up and i was still feeling bad...i missed my dad..

i looked at the couch and there he was sleeping..his long legs were hanging because the couch was too small for him and he had really long legs...i went to the bathroom and freshened up then i went to the kitchen to make tea..as i was making tea...some people smashed open the door and came in....i came out of the kitchen and there was the same  two huge men standing and staring at me...

one of them came forward and grabbed me..."lets take her"the other person growled...

"harry"i screamed....

"whats up with you early morning,why are you screaming"he came out rubbing his eyes...

"are these your uncles??? you never told me you had uncles" he said pointing at them..

"what?????they're not my uncles,they're gangsters you dummey cant you see" i shouted

"the other guy moved forward to harry,we're taking him too" he excalimed..

as the person was about to grab him,harry punched the man in his stomach which made the giant to bend down and then he hit him in his face with his knee...the man was down...

i head butted the person that was holding me from behind and then i turned around and hit his head with a lamp that was near the table...

harry came to me and hold my wrist....we ran from the apartment..leaving the two injured giant behind..

"lets hide here" we hid behind the dumpster in the alley...

"why are we hiding,we have got to get to your car and go to some place safe"i whispered

"i dont have the keys"he replied

"how could you not bring the keys"i scolded him

"well next time you might want to give me a little heads up...dont just scream harry...scream harry there are two giants attcaking me come out with your car keys" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes

i glared at him...

"sshhh they're looking for us"harry put his arms around me...i looked at him and smiled...he looked back at me..."you're smiling in a situation like this,you must be out of your mind"he scoffed

"this is the first time i saw you being scared"i smiled at him and he just stared at me...

we were so close i could feel his heart beating,his hands were warm and they were wrapped around me...his lips were just an inch away...i wanted to kiss him...as we were about to kiss..

"is this a new dating spot"a voice startled both of us...

"umm heyy lucy,hi niall what are you guys doing here"i gave an awkward smile

"we should be the one asking you that"lucy gave us the weird look..

oh we were ummm harry looked behind and the giants were gone he continued we were looking for something...did you find it ash he said standing up...

no i did not,i must have dropped it somewhere else..i smiled..

they didnt look much convinced...

"lets go up"i pulled lucy and walked..

we went to the apartment...

what's this mess...did you guys have a fight???lucy questioned looking at the apartment...

"no,i tripped and fell..i dropped the lamp accidentally" 

"you guys are hiding something from us"niall said suspiciously