getting ready for the night

we were at the shopping mall...lucy tried every dress in every shops....she was trying her clothes 

hurry up will you?i'm hungry and we need to be at the party in like 3 hours....i was annoyed

she came out....my jaw dropped...she was looking smoking hot...

you look gorgeous...i shouted..

ssshhh keep your voice down ash...everyone can hear you..

seriously lucy no one can take their eyes off of you....

she wore a short green dress,open at the front enough to see her cleavage..

did you find anything to wear?she asked me..

yep...i'm going to wear this one...i showed her my dress...i chose a black lacey,one shoulder dress...

we're going to kill ppl tonight lucy chukled

okay lets go grab something to eat then we'll go to your place and change...i told her and we went to nandos

lucy was a huge fan of niall she really liked him she worshipped him...she always went to nandos once or twice a week hoping she'd meet him...i found it really funny..

we went inside nandos and sat on the corner...we ordered our food...lucy went to the bathroom and i was checking my cellph

after a while thw waiter bruoght our food but still no sign of lucy..i went to the bathroom to check on her..

i saw her talking with a blonde guy..she looked so happy...i didnt know who he was i could only see his back...

ash come here lucy called me and i went to her...

ash this is niall she introduced me to him....lucy's dream really came true...finally...

where will you be tonight niall asked lucy

"well we're going to club mahiki tonight"

oh what a coincidence..we'll be there as well...

oh really"lucy acted as if she didnt know that already..i smiled....

he took lucy's phone and jotted down his number...here this is my number...call me when you get their alright..he smiled...

he was really sweet...

i noticed lucy couldnt stop smiling

see you tonight girls..he waved and left...

OH MY GOD....lucy cried out loud...i just met the NIALL HORAN...and he gave me his number...aaaaahhhh

she screamed..she seemed so happy...i need to look really good lets  hurry and go home...

she ate at a super speed at rushed me too..

we went to her home and got ready for the party...

she wore the dress and put her makeup on...her hair was perfectly curled she looked really preety

"niall wont be able to take his eyes off of you"i teased her...

you dont look bad yourself"she chukled

i wore the black dress and my make up was light,i didnt like much makeup...i put on my black heels and let my hair down in loose curls....

lets go" she seemed so excited