the blonde that came on to me

harry's pov...

i came out of the bathroom after shower..i wrapped a towel in my waist..i saw a blonde girl lying in the bed wearing a lingirie hand pointed heels...

nicole!!! what the hell are you doing in here??? i was annoyed...nicole was my ex we dated for a while..she was concieted,mean and really bitchy..she wore makeup as if her face was a colouring book..but most of all she was a cheat...i dumped her cause she was double playing...when i dumped her she could not accept the fact...

she came slowly towards me and put her hand on my chest running her fingers on my body...

i missed you babe,i heard you were on a vacation so i came here to see you!!! she explained i hold her wrist and removed it from body,i walked to the bed where my clothes was lying as i was about to pick my tshirt she pushed me in the bed and got on top of me she started kissing my neck and before i could get her off me my door opened and ashley was standing there looking shocked...it may have looked really bad..she closed the door and ran down...i got up and asked nicole to leave but she wouldnt stop doing her slutty things...i shouted at her "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE,WE'RE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER YOU HEAR ME NEVER" i was just so angry at her ...i grabbed my clothes and went to zayn's room to change..

i went down to join the rest of 'em i bumped into ashley...she couldnot even look me in the eyes..she just went upstairs...i joined the lads...zayn was drinking a lot more than usual...

after the bbq was over everybody went back to their room...i went back upstairs and lied in my bed after sometime i fell asleep...

somewhere around 1 am i heard a sound of a bike which waked me up...i remember the time because i looked at my cellph....i looked outside the window and i saw ashley and zayn going somewhere in the bike...i felt uneasy knowing that they were going out late at night...am i being jealous...i couldnt go back to sleep after that...i sat in the sofa and checked my twitter account...

couple of hours later i heard the sound of the bike...i threw my ipad in the couch and hurriedly went near the window....she was standing at the door step and smiling at whatever zayn was saying...

suddenly zayn kissed ashley...i felt like someone plunged a knife in my heart and twisted it...

it should have been me...i wanted to kiss her all this time...this is not happening...i felt frustrated,angry jealous...why am i feeling like this...i've liked girls before but i never felt jealous whatever they did..i really didnt care...but why does it hurt me to see this girl with someone else...

whats happening to me...