brain cancer

our bags were packed and we were ready to leave for the airport...

awe i'm gonna miss this place lucy said sadly..

we all went to the car and drove away..

we reached at the airport...we sat on the private jet and we were off to uk..

we arrived at the uk airport,it was noisy than usual as we came out we saw tons of girls crying and shouting 

how does the boys handle it i wondered....a girl came pass the security and tried kissing harry but she was pulled by the security on time...i looked around and i was amused..one of the girl shouted "harry is that your new girlfreind" but harry didnt reply...there were so many people clicking pictures...

we finally got through the crowd and into the van...

wow how do you handle it i asked in amusement..

we're used to it..they're a very dedicated fans.. liam smiled..

so where are we going??lucy asked

we're going to our appartment first than i'll drop you home and harry can drop ashley...niall replied

okay lucy smiled..

we went to there apartment..they had different appartments but it was really close to each other's..

we said our good bye to one another..

we have to hangout again okay eleanor said smiling

everyone agreed..

harry opened his apartment door "ladies first"he smiled

well arent you a gentleman i replied smiling back at him..

his apartment was so clean..it was big and the interior decoration was lovely..

nice crib i complimented him..

thanks he smiled showing off his dimple..

you want something to drink he offered

no i'm good..i just want to go home..

okay let me change and then i'll drop you..he went to his room

i waited for a while..he came down..

he wore a white plain v neck tshirt,a simple skinny jeans..he wore a black cardigan and converse

he looked so charming..

"lets go" he carried his car keys and we left his apartment

we walked to the parking lot...he unlocked the doors of the car..

his car was black audi R8 coupe..

nice ride i complimented him..

he opened the passenger door for me,i sat inside and he sat at the driver's seat and drove...

you can drop me here..

he stopped the car...which apartment are you staying at he asked me..

i'm at 7 i replied

wow thats my lucky number,i might drop by sometimes he winked at me..

i smiled and i walked away..

i reached at my apartment and knocked at the door but my father did not respond..

i took out my keys and opened the door...

i dropped my bags and went to his room and i saw him on the floor..

dad,dad i called him but no response...i called harry and he picked up..

harry where are you,please come back my dad he.. he is not i started crying..

i'll  be there in 2 minutes..he hung up the phone

i sprinkled some cold water but it wasnt working...

daddy please wake up.. i cried..

harry came inside and he carried my dad to his car..

we went to the nearest hospital and admitted him in ICU

i couldnt stop crying..i hugged harry and cried..

he cant leave me,he's the only family i have.. i wept

dont worry everything is going to be fine harry consoled me

after couple of hours the doctor came out...

what is wrong with my father,is he okay i asked

he has been diaognised with brain cancer,its a last stage and we can only pray to god now...

what? i was shocked i did not know what to do...please no...save him doctor he is the only family i have left..

but the only reply the doctor gave was "sorry we cant do anything"

it was unbearable..i cannot let go of the only person i have in my life...

i was devastated..harry hold my hands and consoled me..

i wanted to do something,something to keep him with me...i wasnt ready for this...i dont want to let him go...but deep inside i knew that i was worthless,that there was nothing i could do to save my dad..nothing..

i went inside to see him...he had his oxygen mask on...

i sat next to him...daddy i called out...he opened his eyes slowly...

i'm sorry princess..i could not do anything for you.i am a worthless father..tears rolled down his cheek

daddy dont say that..you're the worlds greatest dad..you've always loved me and supported me..i love you daddy i sobbed..

i held his hand...all the memories that i had with my dad came flashing back...

i'm going to be alone now...there'll be no one by my side..i'm going to loose my father and i could not do anything about it...those were the only things i could think of.....