Potions

c h a p t e r
014

I took a deep breath.

"HEY!"

I froze, I looked up and saw a boy with a girl behind her, pointing at me. "What the hell are you doing there?!" The girl growled at me. Earning a growl back, the boy growl towards me, "Evie, go alert the Delta! There's a spy!" I widen my eyes and before they could come closer to see me, I let go of the balcony and took a fall.

Well, that's not how I want to get ready. I looked down and got ready to grab the last balcony, I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew I was holding something cold and my feet was on the balcony floors. I gasped in relief and opened my eyes, I looked down and saw I was almost to the ground. I looked up and saw the boy staring down at me, pointing while yelling something.

Oh great. Now we're goners!

Keep going you genius! I snapped out of it and finally went to land on the ground. Without any time to waste, I sprinted towards the woods, and the moon was half full. Now, where am I gonna start. How about find the pack's scent?

I stop to jump on a branch, I reached out and hid among the tree branches that had thick leaves. I shoved my hands in my pocket and pulled out a black mask, I quickly pulled back my hood and wore the mask before pulling it back up to cover my face.

I started to jump on one branch to another. I followed the scent of the familiar smell of Alpha Lyon's pack. I found myself heading to south, I sighed and took turns.

When I see the familiar oak tree of mine, I looked around and found no one was around. I need to find them.

We need to focus more. I closed my eyes and touched the tree that I was on. I connected myself through all of the trees and finally felt something slithering from the west, and wolves were surrounding it. I gulped when I realized it was Yang. The wolves will get their lives in danger.

I followed the same scent and left my tree house behind. As soon as I find myself hearing the familiar hissing, I froze and quietly crouched down. I saw Yang with his reptile back facing me. I slowly pulled something out of my bag, and when I saw him quickly look at me, I threw the fireballs on the ground and the air was automatically fogged with smoke.

I saw Yang's dark scales and I jumped, when I landed on him, I gripped my arms tightly around his tail. When he threw me off with a hiss, I landed on a tree, my back hurting. I groaned but quickly recovered when I saw Yang lunging his fangs towards me. I rolled on the ground and stood up as Yang crashed on the tree. I hear the sound of growls, I clenched my jaw and turned to Yang who regained his stance. I raised my hands up and with all my might, I wrapped all the roots on Yang, he hissed. "You insolent... hiss... brat!" I gripped on him tighter and he hissed in pain, "You won't come back here." I stared through his eyes, he narrowed his and hissed, "Who... hiss... are you?!" Oh yeah, the disguise.

I smirked, "Your worst nightmare." I grabbed a potion on my pocket and before the fog disappears, I threw the potion at Yang, sending him off to another dimension which he can't get out unless I say so. I should've done this sooner, but I had no time to think about it. This spell was one of Mariam's and I wasn't good at it. But at least I tried and it worked.

I jumped to a higher branch and when I looked down, I saw wolves looking around. One particular wolf stood out, and I knew it was Alpha Lyon with those blue eyes. I stayed there, staring at his graceful, and yet, fierce flaws. An Alpha King. Who knew I could meet one?

I descended back to the woods and went back to west, their pack house. Hey Angie?

Yeah.

How long will these new long last?

Um... about three months?

I sighed, after three months I'm leaving. Which means I have three months to get ready for the twins. Yang won't be locked up on the dimension for so long, he'll only get out when I'm weak, him and Yin'll plot something if he does get out.

And then I'm doomed.