Sparks

c h a p t e r
026

I fell asleep.

Yes.

I fell asleep.

When I woke up? I was in a bedroom. A bedroom. Where am I? Who took me here? How did I get here?

I groaned and got up from the comfy white bed and checked my surroundings. The walls were navy blue, and the floor was covered in a soft cushion thing. I got out of the bed, realizing that I was wearing no shoes. My jacket was on the bedside table, leaving me in my tank top. I felt extremely warm, even though the window was wide open. It looked like it was noon, I checked the time on the wall clock and saw it was 2 in the afternoon. I made my way towards the bathroom and saw my bags were on the tiled floor. I sighed and grabbed my duffle bag, I saw a closet right next to the big mirror and opened it. I rearranged my stuff and rest the duffle bag behind the bathroom door. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my hair was a mess. I grabbed new fresh and comfortable clothes, putting my bathroom supplies on the sink.

I took my clothes off and threw them on the corner, I hung the towel next to the shower cap and turn on the water. I couldn't feel if it was cold or hot, but I felt warm. I washed myself. After that I wrapped the towel around me, putting on my undies and bra. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with soap.

I wiped my face and checked myself on the mirror, only to jump in horror and scream.

Alpha Lyon's eyes stared at me through the mirror, his jaw clenched and his eyes dark and scary. I covered myself with towel and mentally smacked myself, why didn't you close the door?!

"A - Alpha!" I stammered, he walked towards me with slow and graceful footsteps, and it scared me more. I looked around, avoiding his gaze while desperately trying to cover my whole body.

He stopped right in front of me, his chest close to my face. I whimpered when he grabbed my hips gently, pulling me impossibly closer to him. My nose meet his chest, and his scent.

I gasped when I felt sparks igniting me. My wolf and my angel stayed silent.

He sniffed my hair and whispered in my ear, "Get changed...and go downstairs for lunch." By that, he moved away from me and walked away with his body tense and his shoulders stiff.

I brought out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Damn!

Woohoo! Yeah girl!

I growled.

Shut up both of you. They just laughed.

(• • •)

I followed my pack member's scent and walked downstairs that led me to a kitchen, with a big table on the middle. I saw Alpha Lyon talking to someone on the other door right next to the stove. This house looked lovely, it was modern and simple, almost the like the one I had once lived with Mariam.

"Brielle!" I turned my head to see Chad approaching me, he wrapped his arms on my shoulder and told me to eat. "You skipped dinner and breakfast, which is bad because you're getting thin!"

I touched my face, am I losing weight?

He chuckled, "Come on, we have meat, roasted meat." I nodded and grabbed a small knife and a fork.

"Where are we?" I mumbled, glancing at Alpha Lyon who was staring at me.

"We're in Mexico señor!"

I gulped down the piece of meat, "It's señorita." He huffed, "See Chad? Even she knows Mexicans better," a think accent cut both Chad and I off, "hello there young lady, I am Marilee, Alpha Lyon's aunty. Welcome to my humble home." I turned to look at the woman who looked like she was in her late 40s or 50s, I smiled back and shook hands. "I'm -"

"Brielle! Haha, my nephew told me a lot about you." I shyly blushed and didn't replay. She giggled, "Wow, she's a shy one, huh?"

Chad nodded, "Yes ma'am, she's new."

Marilee scowled at Chad, "Call me Mari dear son! I will not tolerate you calling me madam or ma'am inside my house! Now start eating your meal! Our guests will be coming over soon!" I widen my eyes at her sudden change of mood and shook my head in amusement.

I like her.