Stories

c h a p t e r
018

I smiled, "I'm Ella, you are?" He blinked, "I'm Earthen." He goes back to his mother and sits in her lap. Gabriella smiled, "He's shy." I nodded in understanding.

"Nice necklace." He said out loud, I invisibly gulped and smiled, "Thanks, I got it from my... my grandmama." He nodded and smiled.

Alpha Lyon sat down, "Don't forget what happened, Jonas." This time, I visibly gulped. I weakly nodded, "I-i... I understand if you don't trust me to be anew pack member. But... about Majestic... she's... s-she's a friend of mine." I whispered.

He stared at me.

I continued, "T-the... the lady that gave the berries, what did she l-look like?" I asked, "Long white hair, red eyes, and wrinkly skin." He stated.

I gulped and looked down, red eyes. That must've been Yin's apprentice, Yoda. I sighed, "Majestic... is a special girl, she's... she's a rare creature. A hybrid-"

"Half angel and half wolf." I looked up at Earthen, who mumbled. The alpha was now focused on him, "How do you know Earthen?" He shrugs, "I heard it from Pipa." I licked my lips, what did he mean?

"Is there a story or something?" I asked, eager to know something. Earthen nodded, "Pipa said that the gods and goddesses had once met a man, a man that described his place that was white as snow, but hot as the sun.

"This man, was named Ja Victor-Tsui la verism Ezra. And we all know that man is the Former Great King of all supernatural creatures. The man, Ja, convinced the gods and goddesses that he wanted to prove himself as the great descendant of Darko, his father. The gods and goddesses didn't believe him, because Darko was after all an evil and greedy man who never loved and of course never married. Ja told the gods and goddesses to take his blood, taste it, and see."

"Why would he do that?" I asked, Earthen blinked at me, "Because an Ezra blood is very royal, and of course, a DNA is all that's needed to be found out if this child belongs to who." I nodded.

"Continuing. Ja gave his blood to them, his royal blood, and died from being tasted on. But he still took the consequences, he soon came back in life when the great Zeus saw the sparkle in the icy cold royal blood. Ja was proved as the next king, after the death of Darko. He was then set off to all supernatural lands and was given the chance to prove himself. He took the chance and showed his abilities. The ones was born in.

"And from his daily life of ruling, he was therefore the most generous king. And when he ruled, he fell in love. Of course, being a full blooded werewolf, he had an angel as his mate. But then, his ancestors refused her as his mate, then he flipped out. He ran away with his mate and surprisingly was expecting a child. Zeus knew this, and sent Athena to aid them.

"That's where, for the first time, a girl was born as a Ezra blooded offspring."

I started tearing up.

"Majestic Czarina-Akira de la Valentina Ezra." I said my full name. They all stared at me, I then teared up.

I had parents... real parents.

"Yeah and... and then Murielle, Majestic's mother, soon disappeared the next day Ja had woken up from the baby's cries. He didn't know what had happened, why she had left. So instead of abandoning his child, he sent a protector to guard the child. And that was Mariam Bowman Claud.

And since then, the Great King disappeared, and his trusted friend took the throne, our father." He then puffed out his chest with pride. Alpha Lyon smiled a little, "Okay little man."

How can a child know a lot? He looks like he's what? 6? Dang.

But what caught me the most was the story, was I still crying? Probably.

I wiped away the tears, "Are you okay?" Gabby asked, I nodded an sniffled, "She... she must've lived a... a long hard life." She smiled, "Don't worry, Majestic must be really nice, huh?"

I stayed silent.

My angel and my wolf didn't speak.

I was speechless too.