Sick

c h a p t e r
016

I fell sick, can you believe it? I was currently lying on my bed, Jane putting my food on the bedside table. I coughed, I have never been this sick. No, scratch that, I was never sick. Hang in there Jest, we're going to figure out something about this. My wolf said, I sniffled and sneezed.

"Now now dear, when I say get all of this inside you, make sure you really get it inside you." I groaned, feeling light headed at the sight of chicken soup. I'n too tired to move.

I closed my eyes for a minute, then I hear her say "ah", I opened my eyes and saw her trying to feed me. I grumbled and embarrassingly went with it. "H-how long w-will I be s-sick?"

"Well, Dr. Josh said this'll last for two more days."

I widen my eyes, "B-but the ceremony-y... achoo!" I sneezed, I hear Angie faintly giggling, you're cute when you sneeze. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"No need to worry about it dear, the alpha was very persistent and very demanding when he had rearranged the event to next week. He wanted you to rest until the ceremony comes." I flushed and closed my eyes, why is he being so nice to me?

You're sick Jest, he's doing a new pack member a favor. My wolf muttered inside my head, I mentally sighed. You're right, I shouldn't assume.

Hey, we're girls, we can't help it. Angie said. I didn't replay, I just opened my eyes and continued sipping my soup while Jane fed me.

When the the door opened, I jumped a little, making me groan when I felt my head aching again. "Don't move too much." I opened my eyes and saw Alpha Lyon standing there with a little girl.

I stared between both of them, curious. Alpha Lyon nodded at Jane, who scrambled out of the room leaving the soup behind. Alpha sat down to where Jane sat, right next to me. I stared at the little girl, I remember her. I squinted my eyes and focused on the familiar eyes. Idiot, she's the girl that gave you the basket, the one who handed those poison berries to you!

I smiled in recognition, she shyly stared at the Alpha before at me. I looked at Alpha Lyon, he stared at me with intense gaze, almost like he's intimidating me.

I looked down and gulped, what did I do now?

"Who's Majestic?" He asked.

I froze, shit. How...

"Lily? Explain to her where did you het the berries." He commanded, which shocked me because he was scaring the poor little girl, Lily.

I mentally glared at him and looked at Lily. My head was starting to get dizzy but I ignored it and stared with a smile. Lily stammered at first, "Um... u-uh..."

I gave a encouraging smile. "T-there was a lady... s-she said t-that she wanted t-to visit her d-daughter... and s-she asked if s-she was here... she s-said she was l-looking for M-majestic... b-but I didn't know-"

"The lady said to give those poison berries to Majestic, Lily said she didn't know who was Majestic. So the lady described you, Brielle Jonas, as Majestic." Alpha Lyon cut her off, I widen my eyes.

He stands up, with that his chair tumbles off. "I wanna ask," he trapped me with both arms length, I gulped, scared at the anger, furious, and determined gaze directed towards me. "who the fuck are you?" I whimpered when he grabbed my jaw harshly. "Last night, one of my pack members caught a spy, and that spy left the house at the same time you left for a run." I cried when pain hits my head.

Shit! Jest! Hang on! Angie yells. We're regaining your energy back! My wolf yells.

I winced when Alpha Lyon grabbed my hair and tugged it, "What disguise are you wearing?" He whispered deadly. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I whimpered.

"ALASKA LYON NADZ ZEE KIELCE!"

He turned with a growl.

A woman stood there, staring at the Alpha with surprise, anger, and fury. I noticed more people behind her, Lily standing behind two men. The woman stomped her way towards Alpha Lyon and grabbed him by the ear.

The Alpha, surprisingly, whimpered and whined, "Mother!"