The Search - Part Two

c h a p t e r
027.2

The past few days has been eventful. Alpha Lyon has been searching nonstop, and it was tiring to travel all around the world to find one person.

Chad has been my only friend, apart from the nice people I've meet along the journey.

Alpha Lyon has been more distant, not just to me but to all of us. He's been locked up in his office, and when it was time to meet the alpha daughter he comes out and back in if she isn't his mate. However, he did fulfill his promise on training me. But Delta Charles took his place as soon as he locked himself up.

I was angered by the other girls he has been meeting, they were very persistent when they say that he's their mate. I almost screamed at them, but it's a good thing they have decent parents.

I've been busy myself, roaming around places without Alpha's consent. Chad has always been by my side, he's the best friend I have ever had. We video chatted with Katrin for how many times, I've lost count from it.

Right now, we're in Rome. And Alpha Lyon's about to meet another alpha daughter.

Does it have to be an alpha daughter? What if his mate is actually a servant like Cinderella?

No, Cinderella's too nice for Alpha Lyon.

As if reading my mind, Delta Charles suddenly stood next to me. "Our Alpha only chooses alpha daughters as candidates because it was said to be that he is only mated to an alpha blooded heir."

I raised an eyebrow, staring at Alpha Lyon who was holding the girl's hand. "But what if he's actually mated to an non-alpha daughter?" I blurted when I saw Alpha Lyon shook his head and dropped the girl's hand.

Delta Charles just hummed and walked past me as he approached Alpha Lyon. Suddenly, an arm wrapped itself around my shoulders. "To answer that question, it's impossible. Because it would risk the whole pack to have a normal blooded mate as a luna. They need someone strong, with true alpha blood."

I frowned at that. I was just asking. Chad dragged me to the kitchen, we were in Joanna and Gregory's house right now. They're very nice and honest people.

When I say honest, as in very honest. They called Chad a monkey once, because he looked exactly like a monkey. I'm sure he didn't needed to know that, right?