Chapter three

Gabe's POV:

"These are really good cookies daddy."

"I'm glade they met your high standards son."

I couldn't help but laugh at Ryan as he devoured the butter cookies I had just gotten him at the not so naughty bakery Sinful Delights, contrary to what I had fist thought about the bakery's name sake. But that didn't mean the name of the bakery didn't stand for the young women that had waited on me. She was beautiful with her long brown hair that was bulled back in an pony tail. She also had a gorgeous pair of bedroom eyes they were the deepest brown almost black, and her skin practically glowed honey brown. I still couldn't believe it when she said that she lived on the same road me and Ryan would be moving to.

"Daddy how much further to are new house?"

"After this last right turn we'll be on are new street, an then all we have left to do is look for house number 322 little man."

"Okay daddy, are we going to be able to get a puppy?"

"A puppy? sinces when do you want a puppy?"

"I don't know, but if we get one he can sleep with me and play fetch. So can we? Can we get a puppy daddy, can we?!"

Ryan was truly trying to see if my brain could really exploded. I could barely rap my head around everything that was going on in the past six months and now he wants to add a unsuspecting puppy to our circus.

I smiled over at Ryan and said "lets get settled into the new house and then we'll decide weather to get a puppy, that sound okay little man?"

By the look on Ryan's face I could tell he wasn't happy with the idea of having to wait on possible getting man's best friend.

"Fine" Ryan said while sliding down in his booster set.

"Well if your going to pout then I wont think about getting you a puppy at all."

"No! I'm not pouting daddy."

That got him to straighten right up. I don't mind giving Ryan anything, but I can not stand pouting from him. And especially from adults that was a concept that Ryan's mother could not understand. But before I could get to caught up in old memory's of fights that went know were I focused back on trying to find our new house number on Bedford Drive. I really couldn't wait to get this drive over and start on getting everything settled in our new house and town for Ryan's sack alone, he deserved to have something more stable then what he was forced to deal with in the last 6 months.

"Look Ryan there's are new house."

"Cool daddy, it looks like one of those hoses we build with my log things."

I pretty sure Ryan was referring to the loge cabins we would build with his liken loges. And if he was then he was right because I had indeed purchased a Quaker style loge cabin. The house sat a good distance from the road and was the last one on the dead end street. Which meant that the right hand side of the cabin had a beautiful view of the forest and on the left hand side of the cabin sat what looked to be a original Cape Cod style house, it looked as if it was in need of some repairs but had good bones to it. I pulled my black truck in front of the detached garage an turned off the engine for what I'm hoping is the last time tonight.

"You ready to check out are new house little man?"

"Race you to the front door daddy?!" was Ryan's reply to me.

I wasn't really in that big of a rush, for the fact that Ryan wasn't going to get very fare when he got to the front door for the fact that I had the new house keys in my pocket.