Chapter twenty six

Lilly's POV:

Bryan had moved in the house on Wednesday night after are shift at the bakery. Things were going great. And it was now Sunday morning, and officially Dooms Day or known to my family as Gabby's baby shower. Lets just say that Gabby hasn't gotten any calmer with her due date getting closer and closer.

"Hey are you ready?" Bryan asked as he walked into my room.

"In a minute." I said as I put on my brown braded leather head band it matched my sandals perfectly.

"You do know your mother is going to have a fucking fit if were late. And don't even get me started on Gabby, if that women called the bakery once thins week she called fifteen fucking times. I sware if she wasn't pregnant I would fight her ass." Bryan snapped looking very serious.

"Trust me I know the feeling Bry. But I couldn't decided what the hell to wear. Gabby has changed her mind five times when it came to the dress code. So I hope this well do." I said looking at myself one last time before leaving my room. I had decided to wear a mint green maxi dress with a matching lace overlay.

"I don't give two shakes what she says is the dress code. The bitch starts to talk shit about my outfit or yours I'm taking back my damn Diaper Genie!" Bryan said as we headed down the stares and out the door.

"And what save it for when you and James have kids?" I asked laughing.

"Yup!" Bryan said getting into my car.

"Your a hot mess Bry!"

"Ya Ya! So where is your hunky Cowboy? I wasn't awaken by the sound of a hammer this morning." Bryan asked scanning the yard looking for Gabe.

"Ryan and him are having a guys day with his Uncle Marshall." I explained.

""I didn't know Gabe had any family up here." Bryan said as we drove to the Highlands Gardens. That's were Gabby had decided to have her shower.

"Me either, but I don't think its really his uncle more like a mentor and close family friend. I think he might be the reason Gabe picked New York when he moved from Texas. But I don't no for sure, Gabe didn't get into details last night when he said he was having a guys day."

"Oh, who knew!" Bryan said laughing.

I shrugged my shoulders thinking back to last time me and Gabe were alone. I had decided to go over to his place after spending hours trying to sleep alone. So I just bit the bullet and went over, but lets just say that I didn't get much sleep after I saw Gabe answer the door in nothing but his tight boxers. Thinking about it now made my heart beat speed up and my body tingle in all the right places.

"HELLO! Earth to Lilly?!" Bryan yelled.

"What?" I yelled back.

" Do I even wan to ask where the hell your little mind ran off too just now?" Bryan asked smirking.

"Ah probably not." I answered blushing as much as a tan person could.

"Ew! You were thinking dirty thoughts about the Cowboy?" Bryan squealed.

"Lower your voice! Your going to break my damn windows if you keep screaming like that!"

"Ya right Bitch! So tell me was he good?" Bryan asked jumping up and down in his set.

"We didn't do it! Just some very heavy petting."